affaire in a sentence
1) I am not suggesting une affaire du coeur .
2) But their affaire had a colour of a very particular kind.
3) In the affaire Wentworth , the original sin was probably mine.
affaire example sentences4) Weddings are elaborate affaires with food, alcohol and music.
5) The U.S. Embassy is headed by a charge d' affaires .
6) Perhaps he's in mid- affaire with somebody else.
7) Have you been to A Sweet affaire before?
8) I found out that he was having an affaire with another woman.
9) That was just a pretence to cover up her real affaire .
10) Un riesame dell'" affaire "Sorano".
11) For months Piatt ran the post as chargé d' affaires .
12) VENTRELL: We do have a charge d' affaires .
13) The U.S. charge d ' affaires in Caracas is James Derham.
14) I said, he's having an affaire with that Swedish girl.
15) Egypt recalled its chargé d' affaires from Iran in early December.
example sentences with affaire16) Modeling methods, whether OO or not, were never very formal affaires .
17) Equine Affaire's legendary educational programs form the cornerstones of the events.
18) The chargé d' affaires in Geneva was Moscow Centre's top man.
19) Both the Obamacare case and l' affaire Nadon have much in common.
20) Calapaez rewarded her with a seven lengths win over Homme d' affaire .
21) L' affaire Desombres (2002: booklet and 90-minute DVD).
22) Although peace had been reached, Moerdani stayed in Malaysia as chargé d' affaires .
23) Patrick Boucheron, "L' affaire Sofri : un procès en sorcellerie?
24) In French, the corresponding word is affaire , meaning that which is to be done.
25) The Institut supérieur des affaires is the department of the school that manages its MBA program.
26) Bahrain recalled its ambassador to Iran and downgraded its representation to chargé d' affaires level.
27) Especially in September 1860, there had been an affaire with the singer Emilie Genast.
28) Equine affaire serves horsepeople and the horse industry nationwide with annual events in Massachusetts and Ohio.
How to use affaire in a sentence29) Rapport soumis au ministre délégué aux affaires intergouvernementales canadiennes.
30) Destino is the latest affaire from one of the leading names in global nightlife, Pacha.
31) There is one final aspect to L' affaire Reilly that I'd like to mention.
32) He then became chargé d' affaires in Thailand during the short reign of Ananda Mahidol.
33) A Sweet affaire will certainly be a lot of fun while raising money for a worthy cause.
34) In 1973, Moerdani's status was upgraded from Consul General to chargé d' affaires .
35) Syria summoned the U.S. and Iraqi chargés d' affaires to Damascus to protest the unauthorized raid.
36) Weber was the chargé d' affaires at the Russian legation in Seoul at that time.
37) THERE is a good deal of embarrassment in Paris over l' affaire de la Musee Jacquemart-Andre.
38) The charge d' affaires for the Czech Republic has called for an inquiry on the election results.
39) Deputy chiefs of mission, chargés d' affaires , consuls-general and consuls are always given the style.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affaire
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affaire with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affaire
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affaire in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affaire.
20 examples of simple sentences of affaire. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affaire
Compound Sentences with affaire
Complex Sentences with affaire
Compound-Complex Sentences with affaire