afeard in a sentence
1) Fie, my lord, fie, a soldier and afeard ?
2) I's afeard un um.
3) A soldier, and afeard ?
afeard example sentences4) A soldier, and afeard ?
5) I was afeard for her to get any book-learnin' - for fear she 'd - find out.
6) Slavers don't fight, you know; they allus runs, and is afeard of nothin' but steamers.
7) I told him it was no reason, because I was afeard of my life of you, that he should be.
8) Lady Macbeth: Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!-One; two: why, then 'tis time to do't.-Hell is murky.-Fie, my lord, fie, a soldier, and afeard ?
9) It was inscribed with a line from Caliban's speech in "The Tempest": "Be not afeard , the isle is full of noises".
10) "Thou art very hard, Samuel, art thou not afeard for her life?
11) "Be not afeard .
12) "Man!" he said, "but it made us afeard , for we expectit that we should have to pay for it wi' some rare piece o' ill luck, so as to keep up the average.
13) 'Aah dissent think thi Uncle'll mek old bones, Aah'm afeard , an' we mun come ti some arrangement.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of afeard
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of afeard with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with afeard
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word afeard in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with afeard.
20 examples of simple sentences of afeard. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of afeard
Compound Sentences with afeard
Complex Sentences with afeard
Compound-Complex Sentences with afeard