aetiological factor in a sentence
1) In many cases, however, no aetiological factor is found.
2) Helicobacter pylori has recently been implicated as an important aetiological factor of gastritis and gastroduodenal ulceration.
3) Attention should be focussed on concomitant drug therapy, for example, thiazide diuretics, which may be important aetiological factors .
aetiological factor example sentences4) Rather the diagnosis is one of exclusion based on the presence of venous disease and the absence of other aetiological factors .
5) Acidosis - an abnormal process or condition which would lower arterial pH if there were no secondary changes in response to the primary aetiological factor .
6) Reflux of duodenal content into the stomach may be an aetiological factor in the development of gastritis, gastric ulcers, and gastric neoplasia.
7) The aetiological factors for the liver disease included alcohol (n=19), chronic active hepatitis (n=3), Wilson's disease (n=2), and haemochromatosis (n=1).
8) This risk was at least as high as for patients with vulval cancer, indicating the potential for shared aetiological factors in these anogenital cancers.
9) They suggested that there are three main sets of aetiological factors in depression: provoking agents, vulnerability factors, and symptom formation factors.
10) Most commentators agree that the major aetiological factor in the development of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is the intensity of the event.
11) The most significant aetiological factors appear to be exposure to ultraviolet radiation and genetic predisposition [ 6 ].
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aetiological factor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aetiological factor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aetiological factor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aetiological factor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aetiological factor.
20 examples of simple sentences of aetiological factor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aetiological factor
Compound Sentences with aetiological factor
Complex Sentences with aetiological factor
Compound-Complex Sentences with aetiological factor