aestheticians in a sentence
1) But our aestheticians have no inkling of this.
2) Aestheticians commonly use the "pencil trick"* to guide them in eye shaping.
3) Experienced and passionate Dermal Therapists and Paramedical aestheticians with industry experience.
aestheticians example sentences4) Sterilization of instruments used by service providers including hairdressers, aestheticians , and other service providers.
5) Our staff of experienced aestheticians will help you select the perfect facial and products for your skin.
6) We shall not look into the myriad issues springing from problems of definition which are vital for philosophers and aestheticians .
7) The winner will receive comprehensive treatments and services from their Practitioners and aestheticians worth $30,000 for a six-month period.
8) Abhinavagupta (approx. 950 - 1020 CE) was one of India's greatest philosophers, mystics and aestheticians .
9) Many goals have been argued for art, and aestheticians often argue that some goal or another is superior in some way.
10) Very few aestheticians , however, look at acting as a phenomenon - Edward Bullough (1912), in his work on Psychical Distancing, is perhaps the notable exception.
11) All of our doctors, nurses and aestheticians staff are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of acne and a uniform approach is used throughout the clinic.
12) Later aestheticians identified three major genres: epic poetry, lyric poetry, and dramatic poetry, treating comedy and tragedy as subgenres of dramatic poetry.
13) According to Rosenblum, "Rothko, like Friedrich and Turner, places us on the threshold of those shapeless infinities discussed by the aestheticians of the Sublime.
14) Later analytic aestheticians strove to link beauty to some scientific theory of psychology (such as James Mill) or biology (such as Herbert Spencer).
15) Here, the aestheticians share their beauty secrets with clients as they employ American and European techniques to brighten complexions and define eyes.
example sentences with aestheticians16) Aestheticians armed with Jan Marini Skin Research and Clarisonic products let skin shine through by removing unwanted body hair during full-body waxing services.
17) This peaceful ambiance can be attributed, in part, to the way each of the trained medical aestheticians use a soft hand and subtle touch to beautify their clients.
18) Licensed aestheticians are able to do eyelash extensions legally, however each and every aesthetician's procedure can vary through one to the next.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aestheticians
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aestheticians with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aestheticians
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aestheticians in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aestheticians.
20 examples of simple sentences of aestheticians. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aestheticians
Compound Sentences with aestheticians
Complex Sentences with aestheticians
Compound-Complex Sentences with aestheticians