aesthetically in a sentence
1) Your answer before was whatever was aesthetically pleasing.
2) The more aesthetically pleasing units are considerably more expensive.
3) While certain muscles are more aesthetically appealing.
aesthetically example sentences4) Very aesthetically pleasing color choice and layout.
5) Interior design is making the home aesthetically pleasing.
6) It is aesthetically pleasing and environmentally friendly.
7) Many fences are aesthetically pleasing, while others are simply functional.
8) Actions and technologies must be aesthetically pleasing.
9) I also find it more aesthetically pleasing.
10) It was still bulky and aesthetically not optimal.
11) Studio course that explores gaming critically and aesthetically .
12) Some combinations and organizations were more theoretically and aesthetically pleasing.
13) Humans are generally drawn to things that are aesthetically pleasing.
14) These planters are also more aesthetically pleasing to consumers.
15) They are intended to stand out aesthetically .
example sentences with aesthetically16) These elements unify the building aesthetically and structurally.
17) Beauty - it should be aesthetically pleasing.
18) Fewer aesthetically guided people are the reflective sort.
19) This aesthetically conservative movement is often referred to as classical realism.
20) Panel molding dividing walls into large, aesthetically pleasing units.
21) And aesthetically catastrophic stuff too, of course.
22) The high influencer loves innovative and aesthetically pleasing products.
23) Water which is aesthetically pleasing at all times.
24) Light has the ability to function both practically and aesthetically .
25) It also improves the habitat and is aesthetically pleasing.
26) He enjoyed them aesthetically and found joy in painting flowering trees.
27) These carvings are a beautiful addition aesthetically to the building.
28) I have yet to master listening through an aesthetically neutral filter.
How to use aesthetically in a sentence29) They are sturdy, bold, practical and aesthetically pleasing.
30) In September 2012, the logo was changed aesthetically .
31) It 's durable, environment friendly and pretty nice aesthetically .
32) And 2) Is it aesthetically pleasing?
33) The trick is choosing an aesthetically pleasing and affordable pergola design.
34) Laibach concerts have sometimes aesthetically appeared as political rallies.
35) Should be aesthetically compatible with the Chroma.
36) And it also happens to be aesthetically captivating.
37) I have suggested elsewhere that a more aesthetically and historically television.
38) They're concise, easy to read and aesthetically appealing.
39) The same applies to any such work that is aesthetically experienced.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aesthetically
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aesthetically with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aesthetically
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aesthetically in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aesthetically.
20 examples of simple sentences of aesthetically. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aesthetically
Compound Sentences with aesthetically
Complex Sentences with aesthetically
Compound-Complex Sentences with aesthetically