aerostatic in a sentence
1) Some other activities are also possible: windsurf, jet sky, paragliding, bungee jumping and even flying by aerostatic balloon.
2) Klein was all too aware of Clert's friendship with Takis, an artist pursuing similar means of aerostatic suspension and levitation.
3) When the "Queequeg" arrived, the aerostatic envelopes had been torn by the eagles, and the airship crashed in the submarine, capsizing its crew.
aerostatic example sentences4) The use of balloons as an air-war mechanism was first recorded in France by the French aerostatic Corps at the Battle of Fleurus in 1794.
5) The French aerostatic Corps ("compagnie d'aérostiers") was the first French air force, founded in 1794 to use balloons, primarily for reconnaissance.
6) Typically aerostatic lift is sufficient to support the weight of the craft itself, while when a load is carried the rotors provide additional lift as required.
7) Once airspeed is gained, the craft can use body lift to help carry a load greater than its aerostatic lift capacity alone.
8) The first instance was by the French aerostatic Corps at the Battle of Fleurus in 1794, who used a tethered balloon, "L'entreprenant", to gain a vantage point.
9) Air hockey is a game based on an aerostatic bearing which suspends the puck and player's paddles to provide low friction and thus fast motion.
10) This term was introduced to describe someone who indulged in the science of 'aerostation' (lighter-than-air flight) using an ' aerostatic ' machine (balloon).
11) Aerostats are so named because they use " aerostatic " lift, a buoyant force that does not require lateral movement through the surrounding air mass.
12) Aerodynamic lift requires relative motion of the fluid which distinguishes it from aerostatic lift or buoyancy lift as used by balloons, blimps, and dirigibles.
13) The combination of aerodynamic and aerostatic lift is an attempt to benefit from both the high speed of aerodynamic craft and the lifting capacity of aerostatic craft .
14) The combination of aerodynamic and aerostatic lift is an attempt to benefit from both the high speed of aerodynamic craft and the lifting capacity of aerostatic craft .
15) As a hybrid airship , part of the weight of the craft and its payload are supported by aerostatic (buoyant) lift and the remainder is supported by aerodynamic lift.
example sentences with aerostatic16) A regiment of aerostatic obstacle,
17) Aerostatic corps
19) Pumped hydrostatic and aerostatic (gas) bearing designs retain low friction down to zero speed and need not suffer start/stop wear, provided the pump does not fail.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerostatic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerostatic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerostatic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerostatic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerostatic.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerostatic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerostatic
Compound Sentences with aerostatic
Complex Sentences with aerostatic
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerostatic