aerostat in a sentence
1) Such a static balloon is known as an " aerostat ".
2) In modern usage, balloon usually refers to an unpowered aerostat .
3) Airships are a type of " aerostat ".
aerostat example sentences4) Aerostats include free balloons, airships, and moored balloons.
5) The length of these aerostats ranges from 109 feet to 240 feet.
6) A powered, steerable aerostat is called a "dirigible".
7) The aerostats send a signal to the 60 ft humanoid Harvesters.
8) Some civil aerostats could reach 100000 ft without explosion due to overloaded inner pressure.
9) Two surveillance aerostats , which are.
10) ILC is the world's largest producer of modern aerostat and airship envelopes.
11) Type Multi-purpose, scalable, tethered aerostat .
12) A-NSE, a French company, manufactures and operates airships and aerostats .
13) WAMI sensors are typically mounted on manned airplanes, drones, blimps and aerostats .
14) Most aerobot concepts are based on aerostats , primarily balloons, but occasionally airships.
15) Lighter-than-air (LTA) moored aerostats are employed as lifters of turbines.
example sentences with aerostat16) ILC has manufactured aerostats with volumes ranging from 56,000 to 595,000 cubic feet.
17) The Missile Defense Agency's interest in high-altitude sensors is not limited to aerostats .
18) A blimp is a non-rigid aerostat .
19) The aerostats are usually, but not always, shaped to achieve a kiting lifting effect.
20) One aerostat carries a 360-degree surveillance radar, while the other carries a fire-control radar.
21) Nowadays a "balloon" is an unpowered aerostat and an "airship" is a powered one.
22) Airships and aerostats are operated to provide intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) support.
23) He acquired his aerostat and aircraft pilot license in 1911, being the third Spanish man awarded to it.
24) In aeronautics, a balloon is an unpowered aerostat , which remains aloft or floats due to its buoyancy.
25) Aerostats use buoyancy to float in the air in much the same way that ships float on the water.
26) Chatterjee was an overzealous diplomat for the Consortium who jumped at the opportunity to snatch up the independent aerostat .
27) The center-piece of the ceremony was the helium aerostat , which acted as a giant 360° screen for spectators.
28) The Persistent Threat Detection System (PTDS) is the largest and most capable aerostat ever used in combat.
How to use aerostat in a sentence29) In 1859, John Wise built an enormous aerostat named the "Atlantic", intending to cross the Atlantic.
30) JLENS manufacturer Raytheon hopes that tight Pentagon budgets will spur interest in aerostats as low-cost alternatives to satellites or aircraft.
31) Aerostats are balloons equipped with stabilized electro optical, infrared, and radar sensors which are manned 24 hours a day.
32) Tethered aerostat Radar System (TARS): DHS will take over operations of TARS beginning in FY 2014.
33) Subsequently he offered his aviation expertise to the development of an air-war mechanism through the use of aerostats for reconnaissance purposes.
34) The term " aerostat " has also been used to indicate a tethered or moored balloon as opposed to a free-floating balloon.
35) The first indication of the Iraqi ground advance was from a radar-equipped aerostat that detected an Iraqi armour column moving south.
36) By that time, Newbery was already a seasoned aerostat pilot, having flown these balloons four times over the Argentine landscape.
37) Aerostats can be used to reconnoiter routes before friendly forces travel them and to provide over watch for dismounted troops or convoys.
38) Line item 162, aerostat Joint Project Office (JLENS), was cut from $54 million to $29 million.
39) Newbery flew an aerostat round-trip for the first time on 24 January 1909, making his second round-trip flight on 2 April.
40) That same year, ILC delivered its first aerostat to the U.S. Air Force for use at Cudjoe Key Air Force Station.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerostat
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerostat with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerostat
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerostat in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerostat.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerostat. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerostat
Compound Sentences with aerostat
Complex Sentences with aerostat
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerostat