aerosolization in a sentence
1) Pneumonia occurs secondary to bacteremia or primarily via aerosolization .
2) Laboratory workers and farm workers may be at risk of infection from aerosolization .
3) The plutonium fuel is also stored in a ceramic form that is heat-resistant, minimising the risk of vaporization and aerosolization .
aerosolization example sentences4) The ensuing combustion results in flame temperatures of 1500-2000 °C, depending on the solvent, precursor loading, and rate of aerosolization .
5) prevent environmental processes in the conceptual model such as aerosolization or
6) Dissemination: aerosolization in Tokyo (B. anthracis and Botulinum toxin)
7) For procedures which carry a risk of aerosolization , such as intubation, the WHO recommends that care providers also:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerosolization
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerosolization with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerosolization
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerosolization in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerosolization.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerosolization. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerosolization
Compound Sentences with aerosolization
Complex Sentences with aerosolization
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerosolization