aerophobia in a sentence
1) Barker survived a plane crash in 2008 and suffers from aerophobia .
2) Marge discovered this one day and developed aerophobia .
3) Soon after, they meet a "Flyer" named Petrie, whose aerophobia makes him extremely insecure and nervous.
aerophobia example sentences4) Furious (more common type) rabies causes hyperactivity, hydrophobia, aerophobia , and death by cardio-respiratory arrest occurs within days.
5) It is also referred to as flying phobia, flight phobia, aviophobia or aerophobia (although the last also means a fear of drafts or of fresh air).
6) He has suffered from agoraphobia and aerophobia , notably refusing to board a plane going to Australia to shoot "" and subsequently being dropped from the film.
7) He was shown to suffer from aerophobia when Blue Watch trained on the Brigade Helicopter in Series 8, but he managed to overcome his fear.
8) Aerophobia may be associated with other anxiety disorders or phobias:
9) Aerophobia and Hydrophobia in Rabies Videos
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerophobia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerophobia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerophobia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerophobia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerophobia.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerophobia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerophobia
Compound Sentences with aerophobia
Complex Sentences with aerophobia
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerophobia