aerophagia in a sentence
1) Patients who have excessive intestinal gas that is mostly composed of nitrogen have aerophagia .
2) These findings of hyperinflation and aerophagia suggested an upper airway obstruction so neck radiographs were requested.
3) They do not live in a particular state but in a flying city called aerophagia .
aerophagia example sentences4) There are reports of aerophagia (excessive air swallowing) causing excessive intestinal gas, but this is considered rare.
5) Aerophagia Ingestion of air.
6) If air is finding its way to your bowels, then you must be swallowing it.........this being the case you are suffering from aerophagia .
7) Excessive swallowing of environmental air is called aerophagia , and has been shown in a few case reports to be responsible for increased flatus volume.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerophagia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerophagia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerophagia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerophagia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerophagia.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerophagia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerophagia
Compound Sentences with aerophagia
Complex Sentences with aerophagia
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerophagia