aeronautics in a sentence
1) Lockheed Martin aeronautics employs 7,000 workers locally.
2) The science department developed courses in aeronautics .
3) It is a leading hub for the aeronautics industry.
aeronautics example sentences4) What are the economic foundations of drone aeronautics ?
5) Aeronautics became the sport of the day.
6) In 2008, Urban aeronautics released its initial concept art.
7) There are eight other aeronautics enterprises located in the state.
8) The Civil aeronautics Board was unable to determine the cause.
9) It is owned entirely by the Montana aeronautics Division.
10) It is also active in aeronautics , automotive and built environment.
11) Here the students are encouraged to develop an interest in aeronautics .
12) August 22 - Civil aeronautics Authority (independent agency).
13) The word had obviously been around for a while in aeronautics circles.
14) Several years later the same happened in the School of aeronautics .
15) National aeronautics a. Follow me for new videos.
example sentences with aeronautics16) School of technical aeronautics education number 8 "Jorge Newbery".
17) Terrestrial net primary productivity © National aeronautics and Space Administration.
18) D. in aeronautics , which he received in June 1925.
19) Especially important was the novel wing construction using help from German aeronautics specialists.
20) The Civil aeronautics Administration is placed under the Department of Commerce.
21) For services to the Cranfield College of aeronautics .
22) He received his M.S. in aeronautics from MIT in June 1924.
23) He launched into bus production and truck transport, before expanding to aeronautics .
24) The Hindustan aeronautics Limited SC is based in Bangalore.
25) She used records from the Civil aeronautics Administration to gather the data.
26) Join the Academy of Model aeronautics (AMA).
27) This included jobs at Lockheed Martin aeronautics Company and Bell Helicopter.
28) Source: Civil aeronautics Board archives, NTSB records.
How to use aeronautics in a sentence29) Born in 1903, Yamamoto studied aeronautics at Tokyo Imperial University.
30) Dava is an aeronautics and Engineering Professor at MIT.
31) The American Academy of Model aeronautics has over 170,000 members.
32) Comprises: correspondence and papers relating to aeronautics , 1904-1914.
33) Washington, DC: National aeronautics and Space Administration.
34) Some minor warfare use was made of balloons in the infancy of aeronautics .
35) Moshe Arens, Professor for aeronautics from 1957 to 1962.
36) The Civil aeronautics Board (CAB) investigated the crash.
37) A pre-flight aeronautics class that was open to both young men and women.
38) Hindustan Aircraft was renamed as Hindustan aeronautics Limited.
39) In 1947, Maitland was appointed Wisconsin's first state aeronautics director.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aeronautics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aeronautics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aeronautics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aeronautics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aeronautics.
20 examples of simple sentences of aeronautics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aeronautics
Compound Sentences with aeronautics
Complex Sentences with aeronautics
Compound-Complex Sentences with aeronautics