aeromagnetic in a sentence
1) Regional gravity and aeromagnetic data are used to investigate the entire fault complex.
2) Aeromagnetic signatures are also promising and are of similar amplitude as Target 1 .
3) And aeromagnetic and gravitational anomaly surveys suggest extension into the interior of the continent.
aeromagnetic example sentences4) Ground magnetic surveys were continued in the Exeter district to investigate anomalies seen on aeromagnetic contour plots.
5) Aeromagnetic survey aircraft and quad bike systems can use special compensators to correct for heading error noise.
6) In the study area, regional-scale data show that a well-defined gravity high coincides with significant aeromagnetic anomalies.
7) Aeromagnetic surveys, seismic tomography, and other studies have also contributed to locating and understanding these faults.
8) While aeromagnetic and ground gravity data was collected , no electromagnetic surveys (airborne or ground) were carried out.
9) Many countries are conducting complete aeromagnetic gradiometer radiometric surveys to get an estimate the size of their undiscovered mineral resources.
10) Shaded-relief images were generated and structural trends from Belgian aeromagnetic data were defined in a contract for the Belgian Geological Survey.
11) The western flank of the Seattle Uplift forms a strong gravitational, aeromagnetic , and seismic velocity gradient known as the "Dewatto lineament".
12) The true length of the UPF is likely twice as long, as it forms the southern margin of an aeromagnetic high that extends another 25 km to the southeast.
13) A major achievement has been the digitisation of a commercial aeromagnetic dataset held by BGS, covering a large part of north-east Scotland.
14) A contract for the Belgian Geological Survey to generate a set of shaded-relief images and to define structural trends from their aeromagnetic data was completed.
15) A structural analysis of regional gravity and aeromagnetic data from northern Britain has been completed, following on from an earlier study of southern Britain.
example sentences with aeromagnetic16) Computer analysis of the regional gravity and aeromagnetic data has confirmed the presence of a major basement structure beneath the Lower Palaeozoic basin sediments.
17) Evaluation of the regional gravity and aeromagnetic data is providing a fresh perspective on models of the mid-to lower crustal levels of the Southern Uplands.
18) The aeromagnetic data are on flight lines typically spaced at 2 km and were collected at a height of 305 m.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aeromagnetic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aeromagnetic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aeromagnetic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aeromagnetic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aeromagnetic.
20 examples of simple sentences of aeromagnetic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aeromagnetic
Compound Sentences with aeromagnetic
Complex Sentences with aeromagnetic
Compound-Complex Sentences with aeromagnetic