aerogram in a sentence
1) Aerograms are thin paper letter forms used for international mail.
2) The aerogram had a literal message as well.
3) From sundown until midnight the ether is full of flitting aerograms .
aerogram example sentences4) The sparks from such coils can cause annoyance and interference when Uncle Sam's aerograms are flitting through the ether.
5) Postal Stationery : similar to Traditional but focussing on postal cards, envelopes, aerograms , wrappers and other stationery.
6) An aerogram is related to a lettersheet, both being designed to have writing on the inside to minimize the weight.
7) They also have a patent on the word " aerogram " as a trademark which word they claim De Forest is using in contravention of their rights.
8) Postal stationary has been produced in the form of postal cards, including picture postal cards, aerograms , inland letter sheets and -only once- a stamped envelope.
9) Postal stationery - includes government-issued postal cards, aerograms , letter card, wrappers, envelopes, etc., that have an imprinted stamp.
10) The final solution lies in the federal license, but in the meantime we will do all in our power to discourage interference with legitimate messages."-- aerogram .
11) In view of our precarious position and the lives of men in jeopardy, I sent this evening an aerogram to H. M. King George asking for a relief ship.
12) ( Copyright 1908 by The aerogram Publishing Company )
13) (Copyright 1908 by aerogram Pub.
14) The aerogram , November, 1908, pages 124 (photograph), 135-137:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerogram
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerogram with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerogram
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerogram in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerogram.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerogram. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerogram
Compound Sentences with aerogram
Complex Sentences with aerogram
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerogram