aerofoil in a sentence
1) Alternatively the aerofoil profile may be modified to provide inherent stability.
2) In section a wing is an aerofoil .
3) His findings underpin all modern aerofoil design.
aerofoil example sentences4) This creates an aerofoil enabling them to glide 50 metres or more.
5) Englishman Horatio Phillipps has a patent issued for curved aerofoil sections.
6) The classic aerofoil section wing is unstable in flight and difficult to control.
7) After that aerofoil will do it's job automatically.
8) The rotor blades were a symmetrical aerofoil around a load-bearing spar.
9) Additionally, aerofoil disables Aero effects while on battery.
10) Moreover, the aerofoil section of the Flexifoil seems upside down!
11) The shape of the wings is in the form of an aerofoil .
12) Paper pilot gliders make use a curved-plate aerofoil shape for best performance.
13) This is the basis of aerodynamics and the foundation of modern aerofoil theory.
14) Manufacturers of aerofoil paddles seem to be proliferating.
15) When inflated, the wing's cross-section has the typical teardrop aerofoil shape.
example sentences with aerofoil16) Lift is created by the aerofoil , a special shape built into the wing.
17) Rigid: stiff enough to maintain the aerofoil profile in varying conditions of airflow.
18) The aerofoil was made of steel and light alloy because of centre of gravity concerns.
19) Rotational sails have aerofoil shape on the leeward side only when filled with wind.
20) It also has aerofoil wings, improving its lift-drag ratio and making it more efficient.
21) Axial compressors rely on spinning blades that have aerofoil sections, similar to aeroplane wings.
22) The Jalbert Parafoil is an air-inflated aerofoil .
23) A wing is a flat, horizontal surface, usually shaped in cross-section as an aerofoil .
24) The combination of the two allows aerofoil to significantly increase your existing battery's backup time.
25) Also, early aerofoil sections were very thin, and could not have strong frame installed within.
26) The aerofoil shape does not start until several feet out from the centre of the rotor system.
27) An aerofoil passing through air increases air pressure on the underside, while decreasing pressure across the top.
28) The twisted airfoil ( aerofoil ) shape of modern aircraft propellers was pioneered by the Wright brothers.
How to use aerofoil in a sentence29) First we tension the foot and then the luff until we get a properly shaped aerofoil .
30) The classic aerofoil section wing is unstable in pitch, and requires some form of horizontal stabilizing surface.
31) The Firefly featured Fairey-Youngman aerofoil flaps which provided the type with exceptional slow-flying qualities and good manoeuvrability.
32) This aerofoil lift produces helpful motion to windward & the corollary of the reason why lee helm is dangerous.
33) In the case of the Flexifoil, the wing section or aerofoil is one with a distinct reflex.
34) Gliding flight: falling at an angle less than 45° from the horizontal with lift from adapted aerofoil membranes.
35) He understood the principles governing momentum, centripetal force, friction and the aerofoil and applied these to his inventions.
36) In the case of scale performance and scale models, the modellers intent will define the type of aerofoil section chosen.
37) Profile gliders encounter a limitation for improvement of flight performance based on their wing types, which are typically curved-plate aerofoils .
38) The calculations that purported to show that bumblebees cannot fly are based upon a simplified linear treatment of oscillating aerofoils .
39) He conducted extensive wind tunnel research on aerofoil sections, proving the principles of aerodynamic lift foreseen by Cayley and Wenham.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerofoil
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerofoil with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerofoil
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerofoil in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerofoil.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerofoil. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerofoil
Compound Sentences with aerofoil
Complex Sentences with aerofoil
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerofoil