aerodynamics in a sentence
1) The resulting improvement in aerodynamics may lower energy expenditure.
2) Theoretical advances in aerodynamics were made parallel to practical ones.
3) Using improved aerodynamics to minimize drag can increase vehicle fuel efficiency.
aerodynamics example sentences4) Improved blade aerodynamics reduces the number of extra compressor stages required.
5) On the aerodynamics front there are many tricky bits .
6) Improved engine and transmission technology and aerodynamics contribute better .
7) Researchers are studying aerodynamics & physiology in a special wind tunnel.
8) At constant speed, aerodynamics are a significant factor.
9) In particular, aerodynamics are a major preoccupation.
10) This principle makes aerodynamics much more tractable mathematically.
11) Excellent aerodynamics also contribute to this outstanding environmental performance.
12) Both static and dynamic aerodynamics are predicted with good accuracy.
13) This is governed by the science of aerodynamics .
14) NASCAR officials say the car is less dependent on aerodynamics .
15) Minor internal tweaks on the 1996 model, improved aerodynamics .
example sentences with aerodynamics16) The body work is still the same but has improved aerodynamics .
17) The aerodynamics of swing in cricket are different from baseball.
18) The aerodynamics of a wind turbine are not straightforward.
19) People who do wind turbine design use aerodynamics .
20) Looking more like an arrow for aerodynamics .
21) We talked an entire evening about many aspects of aerodynamics .
22) In addition, the bike's streamlined design delivers optimum aerodynamics .
23) Drag In aerodynamics , drag is the force opposing thrust.
24) The W126 line featured improved aerodynamics and enlarged aluminum engine blocks.
25) In aerodynamics , hypersonic speeds are speeds that are highly supersonic.
26) The aerodynamics package is in compliance with the new regulations.
27) The Englishman Horatio Phillips made key contributions to aerodynamics .
28) Unrivalled aerodynamics , flexibility and system integration.
How to use aerodynamics in a sentence29) Also, dimension and aerodynamics are equalized.
30) But those calculations are based on our own crude notions of aerodynamics .
31) Cleaner aerodynamics gave the Model 28 better performance than earlier designs.
32) The carronade disappeared into history before the science of aerodynamics started.
33) European advances in aerodynamics led to the pointed spitzer bullet.
34) The special software developed by KIT allows to optimize aerodynamics .
35) Aerodynamics , rear and side visibility are all improved.
36) Much of the new bodywork was designed with aerodynamics in mind.
37) The exterior signals Lamborghini hallmarks such as a visceral focus on aerodynamics .
38) Hence, the aerodynamics is a very important aspect of wind turbines.
39) In terms of aerodynamics , the fuselage has been a mere burden.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerodynamics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerodynamics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerodynamics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerodynamics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerodynamics.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerodynamics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerodynamics
Compound Sentences with aerodynamics
Complex Sentences with aerodynamics
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerodynamics