aerodynamical in a sentence
1) Built in 1927 with various aerodynamical refinements and 3735 l of fuel in the fuselage.
2) Airbus however opted to enhance the existing A320 design using new winglets and working on aerodynamical improvements.
3) Even taking a plane from New York to Paris is an experiment which tests the aerodynamical hypotheses used for constructing the plane.
aerodynamical example sentences4) We propose a novel approach that takes into account aerodynamical parameters, leading to original profiles and an improved functioning of the vented box.
5) Of a generally smoother appearance, this version featured redesigned, more aerodynamical front and rear ends, and a reshuffling of engines and equipment levels.
6) Vented-box Geometry and Low Frequency Reproduction: The aerodynamical Approach
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerodynamical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerodynamical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerodynamical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerodynamical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerodynamical.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerodynamical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerodynamical
Compound Sentences with aerodynamical
Complex Sentences with aerodynamical
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerodynamical