aerobot in a sentence
1) JPL has also pursued similar studies on Venus aerobots .
2) Most aerobot concepts are based on aerostats, primarily balloons, but occasionally airships.
3) The aerobot would also carry a miniaturized chemical lab to search for complicated organic chemicals.
aerobot example sentences4) An ingenious variation on this scheme, the Titan Aerover, combines aerobot and rover.
5) Finally, aerobots might be used to explore the atmosphere of Jupiter and possibly the other gaseous outer planets.
6) Significant work has been performed on a more ambitious concept, the Venus Geoscience aerobot (VGA).
7) An aerobot is an aerial robot, usually used in the context of an unmanned space probe or unmanned aerial vehicle.
8) NASA has outlined a number of different aerobot mission concepts for Titan, under the general name of Titan Biologic Explorer.
9) An aerobot would be able to penetrate this haze to study the moon's mysterious surface and search for complex organic molecules.
10) Current plans envision a follow-on to MABTEX as a much more sophisticated aerobot named MGA, for "Mars Geoscience Aerobot".
11) Current plans envision a follow-on to MABTEX as a much more sophisticated aerobot named MGA, for "Mars Geoscience aerobot ".
12) A Jupiter aerobot might also drop sondes deep into the atmosphere and relay their data back to an orbiter until the sondes are destroyed by temperature and pressure.
13) A Jupiter aerobot might operate at altitudes where the air pressure ranges from one to ten atmospheres, occasionally dropping lower for detailed studies.
14) As sunlight is weak at such distances, the aerobot would obtain most of its heating from infrared energy radiated by the planet below.
15) As the atmospheres of these planets are largely composed of hydrogen, and since there is no lighter gas than hydrogen, such an aerobot would have to be a Montgolfiere.
example sentences with aerobot16) JPL's MABVAP technology experiments are intended to lead to an actual Mars aerobot mission, named MABTEX, for "Mars aerobot Technology Experiment".
17) JPL's MABVAP technology experiments are intended to lead to an actual Mars aerobot mission, named MABTEX, for "Mars aerobot Technology Experiment".
18) JPL continued to work on a more focused, low-cost experiments to lead to a Mars aerobot , under the name MABVAP, for "Mars aerobot Validation Program".
19) JPL continued to work on a more focused, low-cost experiments to lead to a Mars aerobot, under the name MABVAP, for "Mars aerobot Validation Program".
20) Once operational, the aerobot will be largely on its own and will have to conduct its mission autonomously, accepting only general commands over its long link to Earth.
21) For planets with atmospheres of any substance, however, there is an alternative: an autonomous flying robot, or " aerobot ".
22) Modern Ballooning: Planetary Aerobots
23) JPL aerobot mission concepts
24) JPL aerobot experiments
25) The Mars aerobot effort
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerobot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerobot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerobot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerobot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerobot.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerobot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerobot
Compound Sentences with aerobot
Complex Sentences with aerobot
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerobot