aerators in a sentence
1) Many types of aerators are available commercially.
2) Many types of electric aerators are available for ponds with electrical service.
3) Bubbling aerators , not chemicals, control algae bloom in ponds.
aerators example sentences4) Nowadays there are aerators for all types of faucets.
5) Six directional aerators have been sourced from Central Hawke 's Bay.
6) Kitchen aerators should use no more than 2.0 GPM.
7) Comparison between surface aerators or low-speed turbines and fine bubble bottom aeration.
8) Many of the new taps on the market already have aerators installed.
9) These linear aerators now include weather proof compressors allowing use outdoors without further protection.
10) Council staff have assembled five other aerators using equipment owned by the Council .
11) Additionally aerators use less energy than pond heaters costing less to run per day.
12) Retrofit all household faucets by installing aerators with flow restrictors.
13) Install low-flow aerators in your faucets and reduce the flow rate dramatically.
14) Eartheasy's online store carries a full range of low-flow aerators and showerheads.
15) Modern taps often have aerators at the tip to help save water and reduce splashes.
example sentences with aerators16) Laminar-flow shower heads create less steam and airborne moisture than aerators and are often preferred in humid climates.
17) All faucets have aerators to help reduce water consumption, and toilets have the two-button flush system.
18) The team also installs low-flow aerators , low-flow showerheads, compact fluorescent light bulbs, where appropriate.
19) An air distribution system (fine bubble membrane diffusers or submersible aerators ) oxygenates and controls water movement.
20) Aerobic digestion can also be achieved by using diffuser systems or jet aerators to oxidize the sludge.
21) Bubble aerators can help to oxygenate the water and provide movement to improve pond health and limit algae blooms .
22) While injection-style hand-held acrylic aerators are currently most common, in-bottle and decanter top aerators are also available.
23) While injection-style hand-held acrylic aerators are currently most common, in-bottle and decanter top aerators are also available.
24) The 1983 damage, also due to cavitation, led to the installation of aerators in the spillways.
25) Three of the aerators were successfully installed in the aerobic pond during February , and two more in early March.
26) Flow equalization basins require variable discharge control, typically include provisions for bypass and cleaning, and may also include aerators .
27) Linear aerators for Watergardens & Ponds Note: These units look small in the photos but they are fairly large.
28) Aerators are used in the faucets and shower heads to decrease the use of water without sacrificing pressure or even flow.
How to use aerators in a sentence29) Using simple methods like tank banks, low-flow showerheads and faucet aerators you can retrofit your home for under$50.
30) Also, all household faucets should be fit with aerators . This single best home water conservation method is also the cheapest!
31) The basins may range in depth from 1.5 to 5.0 metres and utilize motor-driven aerators floating on the surface of the wastewater.
32) Try to reduce your water usage and your water bill immediately by installing a low-flow showerhead and aerators on all water faucets.
33) Injection-style aerators work by the Venturi effect, an application of Bernoulli's principle: they feature a wide tube that narrows.
34) In addition, both offices use faucet aerators and urinals that flush with just 0.5 gallons, contributing to an overall 32 percent reduction in potable water use.
35) To avoid this the slurry can be agitated and treated aerobically using one of the commercial aerators available ensuring intimate mixing with air.
36) This includes, but is not limited to: high performance fixtures like toilets, low-flow faucets, and aerators ; and upgraded irrigation systems.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerators
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerators with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerators
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerators in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerators.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerators. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerators
Compound Sentences with aerators
Complex Sentences with aerators
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerators