aedes in a sentence
1) Different mosquitoes of the genus " aedes " are involved.
2) The aedes mosquito breeds in utensils ," he says.
3) Aedes aegypti mosquitoes are among the deadliest creatures on earth .
aedes example sentences4) The female aedes aegypti lays her eggs separately unlike most species.
5) Aedes aegypti is a day biting mosquito.
6) Chikungunya is transmitted by the bite of infected aedes albopictus mosquitoes .
7) This means that aedes has more DNA, which means more genes.
8) The new breed of aedes aegypti has been given a lethal gene.
9) It is transmitted by mosquito aedes , or A aegypti.
10) Juno Regina had two temples (" aedes ") in Rome.
11) The aedes mosquito vector of dengue is also highly sensitive to climate conditions.
12) Predators of adult " aedes albopictus" in Malaysia include various spider species.
13) Ovitraps are normally used for the monitoring of " aedes albopictus".
14) Aedes aegypti is a so-called holometabolous insect.
15) Yes . aedes aegypti is a relatively short-living species.
example sentences with aedes16) Compare " aedes ", "fanum", and "templum".
17) Building exteriors: The design of buildings is important to prevent aedes breeding.
18) Dengue is spread by the bite of an infected mosquito aedes aegypti.
19) Living near man aedes aegypti has become largely dependent on and adapted to humans.
20) Hence templum and aedes are not the same, but they often coincide.
21) However, aedes aegypti that transmits yellow fever virus, feeds during the daytime.
22) Dengue viruses are transmitted to humans through the bites of infective female aedes mosquitoes.
23) Dengue is transmitted by the yellow-fever mosquito aedes aegyptii .
24) These traps have had success in some countries to control " aedes " mosquito populations.
25) The concepts of templum and aedes are distinct, but they are also related.
26) The plebeian aediles had their headquarters at the " aedes " of Ceres.
27) The " aedes albopictus" mosquito is not native to Australia and New Zealand.
28) In " aedes ", the search for a host takes place in two phases.
How to use aedes in a sentence29) TRANSMISSION Dengue viruses are transmitted to humans through the bite of infected aedes mosquitos.
30) The typical " aedes albopictus" individual has a length of about 2 to 10mm.
31) With warmer winters, would the yellow fever mosquito ( aedes aegypti ) spread also?
32) Dengue virus is primarily transmitted by " aedes " mosquitoes, particularly "A. aegypti".
33) In cities, it is primarily spread by mosquitoes of the " aedes aegypti" species.
34) The disease is transmitted similarly to dengue fever to humans by virus-carrying " aedes " mosquitoes.
35) They've begun a two-year trial release of aedes aegypti mosquitoes that have been genetically modified.
36) The female of aedes aegypti feed not only on fruit, but also on blood.
37) A new trap type has now been shown to catch significant numbers of " aedes albopictus".
38) LCMV has been isolated from fleas, ticks, cockroaches and Culicoides and aedes mosquitoes.
39) Urea Synthesis and Excretion in aedes aegypti Mosquitoes Are ... www .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aedes
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aedes with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aedes
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aedes in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aedes.
20 examples of simple sentences of aedes. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aedes
Compound Sentences with aedes
Complex Sentences with aedes
Compound-Complex Sentences with aedes