advocacies in a sentence
1) Little information is available about exactly how these advocacies were established.
2) Volunteers can actively participate in the organization's campaigns, programs and other advocacies .
3) Each of the three advocacies must involve leading, teaching, serving, and speaking out.
advocacies example sentences4) Agencies are also encouraged to establish partnerships with advocacies , health care providers, and community resources within their jurisdiction.
5) At present, as a private citizen, Ramos is engaged in various private sector advocacies where he plays prominent roles.
6) The healthier you are, the more time you and energy you will have for your food adventures and other passionate advocacies :).
7) These range from campaigns, movements, and advocacies to classrooms and departments to syllabi formulations and protocols of evaluating journal articles and books.
8) The agency does so through advocacies and educating people, fund distribution, systems change, capacity building, and information and assistance.
9) Beyond this conservative core, "Seara" colored its pages in various shades of left-wing advocacies , from socialism and social democracy to anarchism.
10) The domestic policy of Evo Morales refers to the domestic policy initiatives of the current President of Bolivia, including past pre-presidential advocacies by Morales.
11) PAWS' annual charity dinner, Dine with PAWS, is held to help raise funds for the different programs and advocacies of the organization.
12) Other advocacies Sanchez had become involved with are population control (long before the prominence of the RH Bill) breast cancer-awareness and justice against crime.
13) Mabini , whose advocacies favored the reformist movement, pushed for the organization to continue its goals of supporting La Solidaridad and the reforms it advocated.
14) His interventions, responses and advocacies were often colourful and forceful, as befitted an admirer of Huxley, for whom he worked as a demonstrator when a young man.
15) Student organizations, at the time, were actively involved with issues concerning the Philippines and were often very enthusiastic about their advocacies .
example sentences with advocacies16) Some such advocacies are informed by work on past matriarchy:
17) In all of these advocacies , the governing women are not limited to mothers:
18) New advocacies and 1907 Revolt coverage
19) Polemics and advocacies
20) Programs and advocacies
21) Advocacies for decent work
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocacies
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocacies with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocacies
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocacies in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocacies.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocacies. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocacies
Compound Sentences with advocacies
Complex Sentences with advocacies
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocacies