advisedly in a sentence
1) The word 'loved' is used advisedly .
2) One has used the word innocents advisedly .
3) I say advisedly that the Greek is the original.
advisedly example sentences4) I used the word irresponsible advisedly .
5) I used the words 'an abuse of his powers' advisedly .
6) So it was advisedly that the terms of reference excluded the public sector.
7) You'll see I've used the term 'old' advisedly .
8) I say 'apparent' advisedly .
9) We say Conservatism, and we say it advisedly .
10) Most newly formed English Lodges (using the term advisedly ) are made up of local people.
11) The demise ( I use the word advisedly ) of a good school is sad and worrying.
12) For such souls, and I use the word advisedly , this absence involves a hunger for meaning.
13) I say heard advisedly .
14) This is conducted in Poland in the framework of an educational campaign , "Civil Shareholders Invest advisedly .
15) Why can't you complete the investigations(I use that word advisedly ) you start on the internet.
example sentences with advisedly16) Note that "price and features" is advisedly written for the difference in specifications is minimal, if any.
17) At the moment that gallery is engaged - I use the word advisedly - in purchasing an important Cuyp landscape.
18) Erm and we're looking at his role in, and I use the word advisedly , his erm in our lives.
19) Now I'm using these terms advisedly because for a thing to be true in a classical sense you have to have a point of view that fits the way the world really is.
20) We speak advisedly .
21) Indeed, I never knew a girl more religiously devoted to self-culture ; and Buse the adverb advisedly , for in its highest sense self-culture was a part of her religion.
22) A decision on the recognition of any of the republics may be on the agenda, but that decision should be made collectively and advisedly .
23) Look, it's alright to have a bit of fun with this, but the matter is deadly serious and I use the word deadly advisedly .
24) Impastato advisedly set his parameters for a single-stage petit mal procedure which required only one assistant besides the operator to ensure patient safety.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advisedly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advisedly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advisedly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advisedly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advisedly.
20 examples of simple sentences of advisedly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advisedly
Compound Sentences with advisedly
Complex Sentences with advisedly
Compound-Complex Sentences with advisedly