advise of in a sentence
1) Residents were advised of potentially heavy rainfall.
2) Readers can advise of more updated information.
3) Upon arrival the deputy advised of options.
advise of example sentences4) An individual was advised of their options.
5) FF advised of a nasty dog bug going around.
6) These programs automatically issue 30-day letters advising of proposed changes.
7) He thus welcomes the comments and advise of interested readers.
8) Sellers are advised of the buyer's contact information via email.
9) Please advise of any errors through my feedback page.
10) Mr Z is advised of this referral.
11) ATI Engineering has been advised of this issue and is investigating.
12) Here someone can be advised of the systems available.
13) The right to be advised of case progress and final disposition.
14) The letter also advises of the right to appeal.
15) ATC should be advised of the intended method of departing.
example sentences with advise of16) She will also advise of any adverse weather conditions or emergencies.
17) You will be advised of the outcome by email.
18) However, in custody disputes parents must be advised of joint custody.
19) Operatives should be advised of these penalties in advance.
20) The players were advised of the issue and play continued without additional delay .
21) The Registrar will advise of the payee.
22) Members will be advised of the outcome of this meeting.
23) We shall keep the public advised of the developments as they unfold.
24) The suspect may be advised of their rights orally or in writing.
25) Obama should have taken the advise of Raplh Nader.
26) Residents of Hong Kong were also advised of rainfall and subsequent landslides.
27) ES advises of a report of 2 subjects missing on Storm Mountain.
28) You will be advised of any change at time of booking.
How to use advise of in a sentence29) In the meantime I will continue to keep you advised of progress.
30) The winner will be chosen and all participants advised of the results.
31) The switcher was then advised of the departure by a special light.
32) Blue Star Group says staff and customers are being advised of the purchase .
33) Seek the advise of your legal counsel before administering this type of test.
34) Ensure that your agency is fully briefed and advised of your press activity.
35) Was offered taxi only if had letter from doctor advising of the problem.
36) The State highway agency will be advised of the Administrator's decision.
37) If with a guide, they will advise of the best method.
38) I have added some blocks below to advise of specific updates I make.
39) You advise of the penalties of making a false declaration to a bank.
40) Ensure that the initiating member is advised of the outcome of the engagement.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advise of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advise of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advise of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advise of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advise of.
20 examples of simple sentences of advise of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advise of
Compound Sentences with advise of
Complex Sentences with advise of
Compound-Complex Sentences with advise of