adverted in a sentence
1) Fourthly, that the matter was not adverted to at all.
2) If the state, various agencies make the creditors happy, bad news is adverted .
3) The Assembly adverted to the fact the Declaration also protected the right of property.
adverted example sentences4) The community rose up and protested the closing for many different reasons and it was adverted .
5) In an earlier chapter I have adverted to the primitive methods employed in striking a light.
6) However, the plan is adverted and Dani, Starr and Hope are kidnapped by Elijah.
7) At the beginning of our reflection, we adverted to the program of perestroika which Gorbachev initiated.
8) A large scale famine in Bihar was adverted due to this import, although livestock and crops were destroyed.
9) And although much more could be adverted to, is Islam composed in doctrines which may be inquired into, .
10) It also affords, in addition to the other circumstances adverted to, powerful and persuasive evidence of his identity.
11) We rest our decision here on the plenitude of evidence below to support the findings to which we have adverted .
12) It is true that the point was not adverted to, but the defendant's counsel was Mr. Denys Buckley.
13) The baleful heresy to which we have now adverted , first appeared in the religious practice of Cain and Abel.
14) In his original essay this topic is adverted to; we are surprised' therefore, not to see it brought forward in this larger work.
15) We have already briefly adverted to the loss to William Sidney and his brothers of their fair proportion of the grandfather's vast fortune.
example sentences with adverted16) If he had adverted to this principle, he would have made no distinction between the law which regulates the rent of mines and the rent of land.
17) The consideration of this fact will lead to the understanding of a very important principle, which, I believe, has never been adverted to.
18) We would know, in the latter case, that Congress had understood and had adverted to the likely effect on interstate commerce, whereas here we don't?
19) By focusing on the cool features, the mind is adverted from the appealing aspects of the marshmallow, and self-control is more plausible.
20) Furthermore it was, in my judgment, erroneous on two other substantial grounds, only slightly less fundamental than that to which I have just adverted .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adverted
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adverted with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adverted
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adverted in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adverted.
20 examples of simple sentences of adverted. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adverted
Compound Sentences with adverted
Complex Sentences with adverted
Compound-Complex Sentences with adverted