adumbration in a sentence
1) We present an adumbration of that new answer.
2) It sounds almost like an adumbration of gravitation.
3) Reimann's marching, insistent introduction prefaces a firm adumbration of its restless mood.
adumbration example sentences4) The afternoon and evening that followed were tinged as by the tyrannous adumbration of an ill dream.
5) But, as time went on, he felt an ever-deepening oppression, the adumbration of a monstrous menace crawling from the dark rim of the world.
6) " adumbrations of Dread: Millennial Visions among Trinidad's Spiritual Baptists.
7) "Off-the-cuff" is the term I thought of most as I waded through the all-too-brief adumbrations of abandoned scripts and unfertilized ideas.
8) 18. " adumbrations of the Peacock" for Piano Quartet/Violin, Viola, V-cello & Piano/ / 2003/. ~14min/ Written for the "Apple Hill Chamber Music Players"/.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adumbration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adumbration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adumbration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adumbration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adumbration.
20 examples of simple sentences of adumbration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adumbration
Compound Sentences with adumbration
Complex Sentences with adumbration
Compound-Complex Sentences with adumbration