adumbrated in a sentence
1) The great misery which developed on the eastern front is adumbrated .
2) The essentials of this form of government may be adumbrated as follows.
3) Thus "Qur'ān-forgetting is clearly adumbrated in the Qur'ān".
adumbrated example sentences4) Since I am largely concerned with the deliberation and outcome, I have adumbrated these differences.
5) In character this protest group differed from the nationalist movement to come, but adumbrated it.
6) The conventional concept of academic freedom as adumbrated in the UK and the USA is completely inadequate.
7) De Smith has adumbrated four different tests which the courts have at one time or another used.
8) You're standing on a high cliff, chopped off and adumbrated by the heaving green of the sea.
9) The Criminal Law Revision Committee's final proposals are undoubtedly an improvement on those adumbrated in its Working Paper.
10) The combination of linguistic studies with other information about prehistory taken from archaeology and the biological sciences has been adumbrated .
11) He told me that his civil servants had said that this was impossible, and adumbrated the problem to me.
12) This concern was adumbrated in the early 1930s by the rise of Oswald Mosley's British Union of Fascists.
13) For the time being let me conclude by admitting that the considerations adumbrated in this section do not prove the dependence thesis.
14) The stronger versions have been adumbrated by some philosophers, but are not required for physics and also would beg the question against the dualist.
15) She used the 'immediacy effect' concept, adumbrated by Price 1965, to find the percentage of references in a field to literature published within the last five years.
example sentences with adumbrated16) This approach is the heart of the famous ontological argument, devised by Anselm of Canterbury though adumbrated earlier in the system of Augustine.
17) In "Fong Thin Choo", the Singapore High Court applied the approach to factual error adumbrated by Lord Justice Scarman in "Tameside".
18) We should like to know whether or not the policy adumbrated by the noble Lord from the Opposition Front Bench is the policy of the Conservative Party.
19) Buttel prefers to view the later work as "a kind of exfoliation" of his earlier style, the later poems " adumbrated " in "Harmonium".
20) The only long-term logic of such pacts is that which Sir David Steel adumbrated in the aftermath of the Alliance's 1987 election disappointment.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adumbrated
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adumbrated with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adumbrated
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adumbrated in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adumbrated.
20 examples of simple sentences of adumbrated. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adumbrated
Compound Sentences with adumbrated
Complex Sentences with adumbrated
Compound-Complex Sentences with adumbrated