adsorbed in a sentence
1) The model applies to gases adsorbed on solid surfaces.
2) Carbon monoxide is not well adsorbed by activated carbon.
3) At low relative humidities , moisture consists mainly of adsorbed water.
adsorbed example sentences4) Dr. Gordon notes that magnesium is poorly adsorbed through the small intestines.
5) The surface is energetically homogeneous and adsorbed molecules do not interact.
6) Entrapment pumps capture gases in a solid or adsorbed state.
7) Most of the gas in coal beds is in the adsorbed form.
8) It is strongly adsorbed on the soil and poorly restituted to water.
9) It is physically adsorbed within the layer of moisture on the particle surfaces.
10) Gliadin proteins can be adsorbed by APC.
11) This can be shown when a molecule is adsorbed on a surface.
12) Chemical bonds persist within of the adsorbed molecules, but they are polarized.
13) The resulting plot of adsorbed volume versus relative humidity yields a hysteresis "loop.
14) The adsorbed ion has no chemical reaction with the atoms of the electrode.
15) The gaseous compounds may be adsorbed on the surface of the aerosol particles.
example sentences with adsorbed16) Whereas the dipole moment of a parallel to the surface adsorbed dipole vanishes.
17) The term refers to methane adsorbed into the solid matrix of the coal.
18) These chemical components are then adsorbed and "sputtered" into the atmosphere.
19) Tetanus toxoid, for instance, is usually adsorbed onto alum.
20) Adsorption of DNA to sand and variable degradation rates of adsorbed DNA.
21) Self-assembled monolayers can also be adsorbed from the vapor phase.
22) Polymers may also be adsorbed to surfaces through polyelectrolyte adsorption.
23) These soot particles also carry carcinogens like benzopyrenes adsorbed on their surface.
24) Consequently, the more odorous molecules adsorbed , the more the odour is removed.
25) IBM researchers developed a way to manipulate xenon atoms adsorbed on a nickel surface.
26) Once granules have adsorbed all the liquid possible, they go INERT.
27) Pollutants do not react with the carbon but are adsorbed into the pores.
28) Bicarbonate is a safe and inexpensive material that solubilizes some pools of adsorbed phosphate.
How to use adsorbed in a sentence29) The virus is adsorbed on 0.5 mg of aluminium in the form of aluminium hydroxide.
30) A component with a small value for D remains largely adsorbed on the stationary phase.
31) It is often said that exhausted carbon will leach adsorbed substances back into the aquarium.
32) New or exposed systems have considerable amounts of water that is adsorbed in the glass.
33) In desorption, the liquid methanol adsorbed in the charcoal heats up and vaporizes.
34) In the final stage the refrigerant vapour is (re) Adsorbed into the solid.
35) Gaseous molecules cannot be readily adsorbed onto graphene surfaces, so intrinsically graphene is insensitive.
36) Moisture is easily adsorbed and can worsen microscopic cracks and surface defects, and lessen tenacity.
37) All those selection rules make it possible to identify the normal coordinates of the adsorbed molecules.
38) The incident photon is absorbed by Ru complex photosensitizers adsorbed on the TiO2 surface.
39) Dynamic or adsorbed coatings (which can include polymers or small molecules) are also common.
40) Such variation of adsorbed species upon approach has also been referred to as "proximal adsorption".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adsorbed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adsorbed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adsorbed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adsorbed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adsorbed.
20 examples of simple sentences of adsorbed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adsorbed
Compound Sentences with adsorbed
Complex Sentences with adsorbed
Compound-Complex Sentences with adsorbed