adrenocorticotropic in a sentence
1) Two of these are adrenocorticotropic hormone and follicle stimulating hormone.
2) The anterior pituitary in turn releases adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH).
3) At this location, adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) is released.
adrenocorticotropic example sentences4) The adrenocorticotropic hormone is a peptide hormone produced and secreted by the pituitary gland.
5) Also called ACTH and adrenocorticotropic hormone.
6) The primary control of cortisol is the pituitary gland peptide, adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH).
7) Here the pituitary releases adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) which ultimately stimulates the release of cortisol.
8) I should know ravishingly, that this IONAMIN has not been adrenocorticotropic by the caseback.
9) Tumors that make adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) cause the adrenal gland to make too much cortisol.
10) A number of studies have indicated that admistration of phosphatidylserine reduced ACTH ( adrenocorticotropic hormone) response during exercise.
11) In particular, CRH and vasopressin stimulate the secretion of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), once known as corticotropin.
12) They contain significantly greater quantities of the hormones prolactin, adrenocorticotropic hormone, Leu-enkephalin, and the elements potassium and manganese.
13) One of the mechanisms is believed to be the inhibition of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) resulting in lowered cortisol levels.
14) Adrenocorticotropic Hormone (ACTH), also known as corticotropin, hormone secreted by the anterior part of the pituitary gland.
15) Systemic administration of a 5-HT1A agonist also induces growth hormone and adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) release through actions in the hypothalamus.
example sentences with adrenocorticotropic16) The hypothalamus secretes corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH), which directs the anterior pituitary gland to secrete adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH).
17) Inhibits secretion of corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH), resulting in feedback inhibition of ACTH ( adrenocorticotropic hormone or corticotropin) secretion.
18) In Cushing disease, this happens when an adenoma (benign tumor) in the pituitary gland makes too much adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH).
19) The condition me be due to an adrenal tumor or to excessive stimulation of the adrenal gland by ACTH ( adrenocorticotropic hormone) from the pituitary.
20) Cushing's disease is a form of Cushing's syndrome, in which excess cortisol production is triggered by an adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH)-secreting pituitary adenoma.
21) Stimulation of adrenal activity by injection of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) resulted in a further decline in T3 after 6-12 hrs.
22) When the adrenal cortex produces too much cortisol, this overproduction may result in adrenal tumors or excess production of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH).
23) When adrenocorticotropic hormone reaches and binds to its target, the adrenal gland, the adrenal gland in turn releases the final key messenger in the cascade, cortisol.
24) This hormone, then, triggers the production of adrenocorticotropic hormone, known as ACTH, in the pituitary gland, a small, oval gland at the base of the brain.
25) The release of CRH triggers the pituitary gland's discharge of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), which in turn stimulates the adrenal gland to secrete cortisol.
26) There are three important axes, the adrenocorticotropic axis, the vasopressin axis and the thyroxine axis, which are responsible for the physiologic response to stress.
27) They include TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone), gonadotropic hormones (FSH, LH), ACTH ( adrenocorticotropic hormone), prolactin.
28) Melanin production is affected by levels of two anterior pituitary hormones, melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH) and adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH).
How to use adrenocorticotropic in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adrenocorticotropic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adrenocorticotropic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adrenocorticotropic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adrenocorticotropic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adrenocorticotropic.
20 examples of simple sentences of adrenocorticotropic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adrenocorticotropic
Compound Sentences with adrenocorticotropic
Complex Sentences with adrenocorticotropic
Compound-Complex Sentences with adrenocorticotropic