adrenal gland in a sentence
1) The adrenal glands produce estrogen and progesterone.
2) She was told her adrenal glands are normal.
3) Has anyone ever suggested getting your adrenal glands tested or scanned?
adrenal gland example sentences4) This condition is extremely stressful to the adrenal glands .
5) The adrenal glands are a second source for steroid hormones.
6) The thyroid and adrenal glands are very sensitive to copper.
7) The hormone cortisol is secreted by your adrenal glands .
8) I have mentioned the pituitary and adrenal glands .
9) This causes the adrenal gland to make too much cortisol.
10) The adrenal glands are positioned on top of the kidneys.
11) Women produce testosterone in their ovaries and adrenal glands .
12) It is controlled primarily by the kidneys and adrenal glands .
13) It is likewise secreted in small amounts in the adrenal glands .
14) It started in his adrenal gland above his left kidney .
15) The cancer was now in his adrenal glands .
example sentences with adrenal gland16) In most cases, the adrenal gland is spared.
17) Steroids are natural hormones produced by the adrenal glands .
18) My breathing becomes shallow, and the adrenal glands go juicy.
19) Sometimes tumors also form in the adrenal glands and esophagus.
20) Control of the adrenal glands resides in the brain.
21) This is a deficiency of hormone secretion by the adrenal glands .
22) There was also damage to the adrenal glands and pancreas.
23) The answers lay in your liver and your adrenal gland .
24) Invariably, the adrenal glands are structurally normal.
25) DHEA is made by the adrenal gland .
26) Cortisol is the major stress hormone released by the adrenal gland .
27) His illness was diagnosed as sarcoma of the adrenal gland .
28) Resting on top of each kidney is an adrenal gland .
How to use adrenal gland in a sentence29) DHEA is a hormone that stimulates the adrenal gland .
30) Aldosterone is a hormone released by the adrenal glands .
31) Yesterday was a banner day for overtaxed adrenal glands .
32) Epinephrine, hormone secreted by the adrenal gland .
33) With the adrenal glands , it's the opposite.
34) The adrenal glands are named for their location relative to the kidneys.
35) Cortisone: A natural hormone made by the adrenal gland .
36) In this condition, the adrenal glands are operating sub-optimally.
37) This number is higher when pheochromocytomas occur outside of the adrenal glands .
38) The adrenal glands are over tasked.
39) Each adrenal gland has two compartments.
40) Adrenal fatigue is a condition where your adrenal glands become "tired".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adrenal gland
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adrenal gland with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adrenal gland
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adrenal gland in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adrenal gland.
20 examples of simple sentences of adrenal gland. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adrenal gland
Compound Sentences with adrenal gland
Complex Sentences with adrenal gland
Compound-Complex Sentences with adrenal gland