adornment in a sentence
1) These adornments are kept in bamboo cases.
2) No additional charge was made for these adornments .
3) Adornment consists of complex arrangements of simple forms.
adornment example sentences4) They use particular adornments in particular occasions.
5) The only adornment they are allowed is a simple gray watch.
6) Consider the coloration colours, creations plus adornments into mind.
7) Many of its statues were characterized by rich body adornments .
8) Adornments were frequently found on the clothes of important persons.
9) You are the beautiful adornment of the human race.
10) There were plain or decorated and used for adornment .
11) The purpose was to show the medal as adornment .
12) All of her adornments have rigorous angular shapes .
13) Mute colors and minimal adornment are usually common.
14) We are to be neat and trim, though without adornment .
15) These moments are the finest adornments of an artist's life.
example sentences with adornment16) Restrictions on clothing are matched with other limitations on personal adornment .
17) He concentrated on trading for furs used as trimming and adornment .
18) This means that during this work the adornment is apparent.
19) It is also worn as an adornment and status symbol.
20) Many now believe this intellectual adornment to actually be beautiful.
21) To me, it looks best without any adornments .
22) Ear piercing and lobe stretching are also traditional forms of body adornment .
23) Masks, hats and facial adornments are generally rejected by horses.
24) I recall some of these adornments to-day.
25) A black skullcap was his only stark adornment .
26) Do not use any kind of adornment .
27) The adornment of Pontic vases is always similar.
28) Adornments like these bring individuality and character to an interior.
How to use adornment in a sentence29) Piercings continue to evolve with variations in body adornment .
30) Adornment of heroes' blood would become it well?
31) Another common adornment is a small mirror, usually over the arm.
32) The hat baskets were used for head protection as well as adornment .
33) Many moccasins were also decorated with various beads and other adornments .
34) Traditional hierarchies routinely cultivate eccentrics as harmless adornments of a rigid order.
35) The Turkana people have elaborate clothing and adornment styles.
36) To me, they will be a great adornment .
37) This is in contrast to the plane defined by the leafy adornment .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adornment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adornment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adornment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adornment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adornment.
20 examples of simple sentences of adornment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adornment
Compound Sentences with adornment
Complex Sentences with adornment
Compound-Complex Sentences with adornment