adorning in a sentence
1) Three mural paintings were adorning the auditorium ceiling.
2) The lobby is grand with art works adorning the walls.
3) Beckham has at least 20 tattoos adorning his body.
adorning example sentences4) Stone pillars came into vogue, adorning driveway entrances.
5) They have been adorning their own charm.
6) What fun we had cutting and adorning the precious little dresses.
7) Is it mainly the same profiles adorning your news feed?
8) Adorning the body simply speaks to me.
9) It refers to inward as well as outward adorning .
10) A decorative metal piece, usually adorning a keyhole or handle.
11) Almost all the statuary adorning the cathedral today are copies.
12) Maybe a black Samsung bar adorning the bottom of the phone?
13) She renounced painting her face and adorning her head with shining pearls.
14) The "M" adorning her blouse stands for Michi.
15) Nine iron rings adorning the prongs represent the nine yanas.
example sentences with adorning16) Since then the Storm have had varying sponsors adorning the Jersey.
17) Her clothing is her character, and her adorning is her works.
18) There is no representative of deities adorning the outside of the buildings.
19) Gargoyles can be seen adorning the sharp edges of the building.
20) With the seven blossoms of awakening, He is ever adorning living beings.
21) During this ritual the garlands adorning the moolavar are removed.
22) You may also do both adorning and Tinkering on each character.
23) They rejoiced each Sabbath adorning themselves for it in their best attire.
24) I never saw any red, black and green adorning the shopping mall sales.
25) Ornaments: Both men and women enjoy adorning themselves with varieties of ornaments.
26) His gaze wandered over the flags, tapestries and shields adorning the walls.
27) Russian architects borrowed the Byzantine tradition of adorning flat wall surfaces with horizontal striped patterns.
28) The main point of contention is the pair of sandals adorning Kamehameha's feet.
How to use adorning in a sentence29) Another benefit of adorning the veil is that it is a protection for women.
30) Some of these portrait heads were part of life-size stucco figures adorning temple crests.
31) No doubt they'd be even happier to see one adorning a Royal.
32) Look out for the mansions, fast card and gold bars adorning the reel symbols.
33) I look carefully at the dead fly still gracefully adorning the corner of the screen.
34) Adorning the room are huge mirrors made in the royal glass factory of La Granja.
35) English silverware served as design model for the relief adorning the rims of all items.
36) They thought that modern civilization meant dressing themselves like British and American women and adorning themselves.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adorning
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adorning with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adorning
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adorning in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adorning.
20 examples of simple sentences of adorning. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adorning
Compound Sentences with adorning
Complex Sentences with adorning
Compound-Complex Sentences with adorning