adorer in a sentence
1) I frequently receive prayer cards from adorers down there saying they made holy hours for me.
2) Virgin Immaculate, you are the perfect model of adorers of the Blessed Sacrament.
3) She is very popular as Ugratara due to her fierce aspect, but benevolent to the adorers .
adorer example sentences4) The adorers came from Germany to Piopolis in 1870, and later moved their Motherhouse to Ruma.
5) Committed adorers are also present throughout the night between 9:00pm and 6:00am.
6) The overwhelming number of adorers brought the local bishop, Pierre de Corbie, to suggest that the exposition be continued indefinitely.
7) This is not the meditation of devotees, those who prefer to keep a dualist consciousness of worshipper and the worshipped, of lover and beloved, adorer and adored object.
8) Olga is young and charismatic, an adorer of cats and an expert on things Russian – she's seen more of this vast country than all of the other guides here combined.
9) Adorers came upon her in regiments; but Lady Clara had no vocation for a second edition of matrimonial life; she determined to enjoy herself.
10) Sister Mary Kevin is a Sister adorer in Wichita, Kansas. and has been a spiritual director and retreat leader for many years.
11) In the second part, Henriquez' brother, Myrtano, succeeds as Idalia's principal adorer , and she reciprocates his love.
12) To make each and every soul an adorer of the Sacred Heart living in the Most Holy Eucharist, and an intelligent and generous collaborator of the priesthood.
13) Let the time past suffice to have followed such vain inventions, and objects of adoration which shall perish with the works of their adorers .
14) I do not believe that the voyage of Cleopatra, that beautiful queen, with all her nymphs and adorers surrounding her, could have been more picturesque than ours.
15) An adorer of truth we cannot choose but obey, and the woman who has shared with us the moral sentiment, – her locks must appear to us sublime.
example sentences with adorer16) "I cannot distance myself from the love of my people," said Hitler to crowds of adorers ranging across both genders, all ages, and classes.
17) The few present wore an Aphrodite girdle, which shed a glamour over imperfections, till they found themse]ves divinities, centres of chivalric adorers .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adorer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adorer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adorer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adorer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adorer.
20 examples of simple sentences of adorer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adorer
Compound Sentences with adorer
Complex Sentences with adorer
Compound-Complex Sentences with adorer