adorably in a sentence
1) Little Rudy is an adorably sweet blond baby.
2) She came to the ceremony, dressed adorably and behaving beautifully.
3) And did I say they're adorably cute?
adorably example sentences4) Not only are they adorably fluffy, they're rare.
5) To think otherwise would be naive to an adorably childish extreme .
6) The combination of bird, reptile, and mammal traits creates an adorably hilarious creature.
7) Outside the adorably twee world of exposing the contradictions inherent in the system , man!
8) Everything in Kero Blaster is adorably lo-fi.
9) Dawson is SO adorably cute.
10) Dawson is SO adorably cute.
11) We get the most comments on our hexagon tiled floor and the adorably tiny hide.
12) But first its another musical number from the adorably dinky, eerily youthful Kylie Minogue .
13) With the darkening of Sirk's outlook, adorably manipulative children become very scarce after 1953.
14) Check out this adorably twisted zombie horror short called Dead Friends directed by Stephen W. Martin .
15) Characters become less adorably overwrought and more genuinely conflicted, with distinctive personalities instead of standard-issue ones.
example sentences with adorably16) The main ninja character is adorably cute , as are the other characters that can be unlocked.
17) They typically stick to adorably mundane activities like grocery shopping and walking Seyfried's awesome dog, Finn.
18) Google is celebrating Earth Day with a menagerie of six of the planet's most adorably odd creatures.
19) Check out this really fun, fan-made animated test for an adorably designed set of Justice League characters.
20) Adorably cute , though.
21) They come adorably packaged.
22) Puss escapes using his adorably big eyes to practically hypnotize the guard, and Kitty comes back to do the rest.
23) Witness adorably self-righteous Rachael ( right ) performing her self-styled "bowling ministry" as she cordially accosts a shocked bowler.
24) Hiro, adorably , thinks that Nathan's buying into this, and continues: "I go to New York.
25) From the Peekaboo , to the 2Jours , to the adorably playful Bag Bugs , Fendi has yet to disappoint.
26) Perhaps it is, which might explain the uncharacteristic way that Baumbach sidesteps seriousness in order to showcase Gerwig acting adorably silly.
27) Then, even more adorably after this emphatic gesturing, Hiro needs to readjust his glasses at the tip of his nose.
28) And the plot? :"Best friends and troublemakers Nicky and Sheer are broke, single, and ( adorably !) self-absorbed.
How to use adorably in a sentence29) She shone out in the line of waiting candidates like a diamond on a sidewalk, she was so beautiful and so adorably young.
30) The cushions I was lying on were plastic-covered, but they were adorably comfortable since all I'd expected was a paving slab.
31) We decided to go with Theod0re (and it certainly didn't hurt how adorably Benjam1n pronounced "Teddy").
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adorably
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adorably with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adorably
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adorably in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adorably.
20 examples of simple sentences of adorably. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adorably
Compound Sentences with adorably
Complex Sentences with adorably
Compound-Complex Sentences with adorably