adopts in a sentence
1) Gene therapy group adopts stringent rules on financial ties.
2) The measure adopts contracts for six unions.
3) The simplified form adopts the original structure.
adopts example sentences4) She has many pets and adopts stray animals.
5) Then the adult suddenly adopts a neutral facial expression.
6) The plan he adopts is the following.
7) This study adopts the approach of qualitative data collection.
8) A family without an heir usually adopts a girl.
9) It makes, proposes and adopts laws.
10) He adopts the superhero handle "Gear.
11) A married woman usually adopts her husband's name.
12) The United man adopts an alternative approach .
13) This machine adopts single piece polythene film .
14) Her nature adopts different looks in different seasons giving panoramic natural views.
15) This free sparring pose adopts a more upright stance.
example sentences with adopts16) Morgan also adopts out pets to community members locally.
17) He adopts us into his own family.
18) How common is workplace transformation and who adopts it?
19) The final rule adopts this provision with two changes.
20) It decides on policy lines and defines and adopts action programmes.
21) The new rhetoric adopts a more general point of view.
22) This adopts the low viewpoint typical of the ship portrait.
23) He eventually adopts the colt and takes him home.
24) The reader adopts two quite different mental attitudes as he reads.
25) It adopts elements of both consensus decision-making and majority rule.
26) He deliberately adopts the tone of an impartial observer.
27) An individual or couple adopts a child from another country.
28) City Council adopts an ordinance regulating signage on river walk.
How to use adopts in a sentence29) Council adopts the ordinance on March 28.
30) In fact, Lucas adopts a much less rigorous approach.
31) Gat adopts the harmonious synthetic color approach.
32) It debates matters of policy, approves delegated legislation adopts financial motions.
33) EOHR adopts peaceful methods to promote and defend human rights.
34) He adopts Sunny when she is a young girl.
35) At the first reading Parliament adopts its position.
36) The Council approves all laws and adopts the city budget.
37) This is not a fixed program that one simply adopts .
38) The department adopts this publication by reference in this section.
39) One can say that liberation theology adopts no particular methodology.
40) The European Union adopts legislation through a variety of legislative procedures.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adopts
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adopts with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adopts
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adopts in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adopts.
20 examples of simple sentences of adopts. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adopts
Compound Sentences with adopts
Complex Sentences with adopts
Compound-Complex Sentences with adopts