adolescent age in a sentence
1) Control group participants included 25 female adolescents ages 12 to 18 .
2) Adolescents age 12 and older are asked to provide their conception of their body shape.
3) Also , depression and depressive states is subject to 5% of children and adolescents aged 10 to 16 years.
adolescent age example sentences4) A version of the test designed for adolescents ages 14 to 18, the MMPI-A, was released in 1992.
5) I collected data in approximately 50 schools across the five nations, administering questionnaires to almost 4000 adolescents ages 14-19.
6) For example, in one psychological study, adolescents aged 14 to 18 wrote narratives about significant turning points in their lifetimes.
7) In 2009, Intuniv (a long-acting form of Tenex) was approved for the treatment of ADHD in children and adolescents ages 6 - 17 years.
8) For adolescents ages 15 to 20, alcohol is implicated in more than a third of driver fatalities resulting from automobile accidents and about two-fifths of drownings.
9) Approximately 3.5 million adolescents ages 14 and under are treated for sports-related injuri...
10) Adolescents aged 10-14
11) Adolescents aged 10-14
12) "For adolescents ages 12 to 19, nonHispanic black girls and Mexican-American boys have the highest rates of obesity, 29.2 percent and 26.7 percent respectively.
13) It is important that a helmet fit the cyclist properly – in one study of children and adolescents aged 4 to 18 years, 96 % [ 12 ] were found to be incorrectly fitted.
14) This initiative is a gender-specific prevention education project focused on HIV/AIDS, STDs, and juvenile delinquency for at-risk female adolescents ages 9 to 16 years.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adolescent age
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adolescent age with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adolescent age
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adolescent age in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adolescent age.
20 examples of simple sentences of adolescent age. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adolescent age
Compound Sentences with adolescent age
Complex Sentences with adolescent age
Compound-Complex Sentences with adolescent age