addenda in a sentence
1) Article X contains involves miscellaneous final addenda .
2) The ban specifically includes using a flag with unauthorized addenda .
3) The balloon note addenda that lenders used generally specified a formula for.
addenda example sentences4) This includes the table of contents and any attachments or addenda .
5) They are extraneous addenda , and insidious ones at that.
6) In this report the only addenda are two appendices.
7) And that will be the subject, with addenda .
8) Currently, nine proposed addenda to the standard are open for public review.
9) Addenda : 2nd Battalion Operations Vietnam, 1966-1968.
10) Addenda : 1st Battalion Operations Vietnam, 1966-1967.
11) The new design was documented in ISO 7498 and its various addenda .
12) Riders Present Supplements, Riders and addenda shall remain in effect.
13) Also, "Cheddar Cheese" has two banner-like addenda .
14) Mac Carthy's addenda and Corrigenda are integrated.
15) Provisions in Supplements, Riders and addenda that are superior shall prevail.
example sentences with addenda16) Further modifications and addenda took place in the first half of the twentieth century.
17) Part VII Synopsis of the Trogini, addenda and Corrigenda.
18) Better conditions contained in Supplements, Riders or addenda will be maintained by present employees.
19) Notwithstanding the foregoing, any superior provisions in Supplements, Riders or addenda shall prevail.
20) The addenda consist of supporting evidence for the ideas put forward in the body of the report.
21) The Second Printing also contains an addenda entitled, "The Battle of the Versions.
22) Religion teaches us to cherish life, hence the reason for this element of the overall addenda .
23) This would include all addenda to the consent form and other materials used in the consent process.
24) In addition, 15 proposed addenda also are open for public review from Nov. 30 until Dec. 30.
25) Technical Reports are divided into three main parts - the prelims, the body, the addenda .
26) Addendums to contracts, also called addenda , can be used to alter or add new terms.
27) Unless specifically covered in individual Supplements, Riders or addenda , the following shall apply: 1.
28) The off-road design addenda consist of silver-coloured add-on parts for the front and rear apron and side skirts.
How to use addenda in a sentence29) Other proposed changes to the envelope section are addenda cm and cm, both of which address glazing products.
30) This address will only be used to notify bidders of addenda or other information applicable to the project.
31) According to addenda introduced into the legislation of Uzbekistan, the minimum age for employment is 16 years old.
32) Two addenda : 1.
33) Issue addenda as needed.
34) These appear at the end of the body of the report and before the appendices and other addenda .
35) The addenda should be kept to as few items as are necessary for the proper presentation of the work.
36) They note the mysterious symbols which were reportedly found on the object that regularly appear as addenda within the depictions.
37) Acknowledge any addenda 6.
38) Holders of PhDs granted in the E.U. can be addressed as "Dr." in Germany without any further addenda .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of addenda
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of addenda with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with addenda
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word addenda in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with addenda.
20 examples of simple sentences of addenda. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of addenda
Compound Sentences with addenda
Complex Sentences with addenda
Compound-Complex Sentences with addenda