addax in a sentence
1) The addax has 27 male chromosomes and 28 female chromosomes.
2) The addax are most prone to parasites in moist climatic conditions.
3) Addax are still rare so please contact us for availability.
addax example sentences4) Addax are easy to hunt due to their slow movements.
5) Addax numbers in Texas are healthy and growing.
6) The addax is more valuable than just a hunting trophy.
7) The addax is an endangered species in their native land.
8) The coloring of the addax's coat varies with the season.
9) The addax and the oryx are the two rare species.
10) The scientific name of the addax is "Addax nasomaculatus".
11) The scientific name of the addax is " addax nasomaculatus".
12) The scimitar-horned oryx followed suit, while the addax became critically endangered.
13) The addax are amply suited to live in the deep desert under extreme conditions.
14) These pictures show addax and some other antelopes tied with ropes to stakes.
15) Threatened species include the addax , cheetah, and barbary sheep.
example sentences with addax16) The addax are normally not aggressive, though individuals may charge if they are disturbed.
17) It is placed in the monotypic genus " addax " and family Bovidae.
18) Maldonado finished sixteen points ahead of Barwa Addax's Sergio Pérez.
19) Addax form herds of five to 20 members, consisting of both males and females.
20) Ancient Egyptians kept herds of gazelles and addax for meat, and occasionally pets.
21) Addax herds contain both males and females, and have from five to 20 members.
22) These seeds are important part of the addax diet, being their main source of protein.
23) Rapax also won the Teams Championship, five points ahead of Barwa addax .
24) Addax have always been infected with nematodes in the Trichostrongyloidea and Strongyloidea families.
25) The addax is a critically endangered species of antelope, as classified by the IUCN.
26) The addax mainly eats grasses and leaves of any available shrubs, leguminous herbs and bushes.
27) The addax is a spiral-horned antelope.
28) The other common names of addax are "white antelope" and "screwhorn antelope".
How to use addax in a sentence29) Karyotypes of caprine and bovine species also highly resemble the banding patterns in addax .
30) The natural habitat of the addax are arid regions, semideserts and sandy and stony deserts.
31) In ancient times, the addax occurred from Northern Africa through Arabia and the Levant.
32) While the addax is spiral-horned, the scimitar oryx has straight, 127 cm long horns.
33) The addax was once abundant in North Africa, native to Chad, Mauritania and Niger.
34) The addax has a brown hair tuft extending from the base of its horns to between its eyes.
35) The addax closely resembles the scimitar oryx, but can be distinguished by its horns and facial markings.
36) The addax , a large white antelope, can go nearly a year in the desert without drinking.
37) The typical mammal fauna consists of addax antelopes, Scimitar-horned oryx, gazelles and in mountains Barbary sheep.
38) There are sparse pockets of addax traveling in small herds and spread out across the Sahara Desert in Africa.
39) In the day the addax huddle together in shaded areas, and in cool nights rest in sand hollows.
40) The addax , also known as the Screwhorn Antelope, can get to be a good size.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of addax
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of addax with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with addax
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word addax in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with addax.
20 examples of simple sentences of addax. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of addax
Compound Sentences with addax
Complex Sentences with addax
Compound-Complex Sentences with addax