adapt accordingly in a sentence
1) It's wise to adapt accordingly .
2) Send that feedback to the nervous system regularly and it adapts accordingly .
3) Specific interventions should be used according to groups and individual needs and adapted accordingly .
adapt accordingly example sentences4) It requires adequate resources, and the intelligence community will have to adapt accordingly .
5) You should be happy that he gave you the inside information, and adapt accordingly .
6) Fire behavior is different in every ecosystem and the organisms in those ecosystems have adapted accordingly .
7) Know that an initial read may change and that you 'll have to adapt accordingly .
8) Gibson reported back on 27 April that it was possible and the training was adapted accordingly .
9) Many parts of the site however continued to be used as barracks and adapted accordingly till 1946.
10) Even so, the principles should be assessed with reference to local conditions, and adapted accordingly .
11) References to the original "Suikoden" are also adapted accordingly for a greater feel in continuity.
12) The rapidly evolving information landscape has demonstrated a need for education methods and practices to evolve and adapt accordingly .
13) Many of these are dependent on human activity and have adapted accordingly to the niche created by urban centers.
14) The IAT was utilized in outpatient and inpatient settings and adapted accordingly to fit the needs of the clinical setting.
15) It is good for any organisation to be responsive enough to meet a change and be able to adapt accordingly .
example sentences with adapt accordingly16) The publications of the Madras School Book Society being chiefly used in Government Schools such that religious sentiments were adapted accordingly .
17) The service registry allows bundles to detect the addition of new services, or the removal of services, and adapt accordingly .
18) Some of that scripting the developers plug in directly or adapt accordingly (depending on whether or not the functions are in the Rails library).
19) In the 17th century when the Ahom kingdom expanded to include erstwhile Koch and Mughal areas, it came into contact with their revenue systems and adapted accordingly .
20) Individuals with MS vary widely in their motor control capacity and the presence of intention tremor, and methods of access to AAC technology are adapted accordingly .
21) However, after 2002, as such parties became entrenched in the political process, they adapted accordingly , engaging in realpolitik while adhering to party ideology.
22) It has been clear since the early months of the season he has not been happy with all the personnel at his disposal and has adapted accordingly .
23) On the R8 V10 plus the springs and shock absorbers have been specially tuned and the camber values at the front axle adapted accordingly .
24) an app rendering architecture that detects the browser being used and adapts accordingly ; and
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adapt accordingly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adapt accordingly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adapt accordingly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adapt accordingly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adapt accordingly.
20 examples of simple sentences of adapt accordingly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adapt accordingly
Compound Sentences with adapt accordingly
Complex Sentences with adapt accordingly
Compound-Complex Sentences with adapt accordingly