acquire appreciation in a sentence
1) The FA has worked assiduously to acquire an appreciation of local culture and customs.
2) One polytechnic has resolved that all its humanities degree students shall acquire some appreciation of computers and information technology.
3) Zoëga took an interest in seeing to it that the young Thorvaldsen acquired an appreciation of the antique arts.
acquire appreciation example sentences4) Through poetry, story, Scripture and even dance, she skillfully draws us to listen inwardly and acquire a deeper appreciation of these sacred dimensions.
5) Graduates in sociology will have acquired an appreciation of the need for evidence, not only for public policy decisions, but for life decisions.
6) Elliott and Miller suggest that this tendency stayed with him his entire life, and that he "never really acquired an appreciation for inductive intellectual analysis.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of acquire appreciation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of acquire appreciation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with acquire appreciation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word acquire appreciation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with acquire appreciation.
20 examples of simple sentences of acquire appreciation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of acquire appreciation
Compound Sentences with acquire appreciation
Complex Sentences with acquire appreciation
Compound-Complex Sentences with acquire appreciation