achievements in a sentence
1) These astonishing building achievements had more modest beginnings.
2) His achievements during those fourteen years almost defy credibility.
3) Radio has been used for many achievements .
achievements example sentences4) The history of those achievements is complex.
5) LinkedIn has taught modern business professionals plenty about showcasing individual achievements .
6) Eligible achievements has been pointed however afterwards also poppy.
7) The army ran away without any achievements .
8) The final report lists 62 major innovations and achievements .
9) There are many achievements conducted by outstanding women leadership.
10) His achievements were sung in popular folk songs.
11) His achievements included a few more personal milestones.
12) NIH research has helped make possible numerous medical achievements .
13) The 2010–11 season was particularly strong in record achievements .
14) His latest official achievements are considered the greatest.
15) Historical civilizations often are known primarily through their architectural achievements .
use achievements in a sentence16) I enjoyed the " achievements " thing.
17) Standard features allow users to quickly browse finished achievements .
18) And those kind of achievements are fantastic .
19) The award is based on achievements against specific performance measures.
20) A summary of export mission achievements is shown below.
21) These achievements required active, popular participation.
22) It regularly awarded prizes for outstanding scientific and literary achievements .
23) International possible smoking is handled with these achievements without ocean.
24) Such tactical achievements should not be minimized.
25) There are achievements related to the daily quests.
26) These achievements are purchased at some cost.
27) He has no significant political or social achievements .
28) But the current system places too little emphasis on vocational achievements .
How to use achievements in a sentence29) Awards for achievements within age divisions also include diamond trophies.
30) Our most glorious achievements are just ahead.
31) The common agricultural policy has great achievements to its credit.
32) These are achievements that define a great actress.
33) As achievements were acknowledged students stood to be recognized.
34) Such achievements alone warrant closer study of the film.
35) The achievements of humanity are impressive and undeniable.
36) Your achievements should be their own reward.
37) Our academic achievements and awards are based on personal performances.
38) The achievements of his health authority are remarkable.
39) But his musical achievements have been decidedly slender.
40) Those substantial achievements are already on the record.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of achievements
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of achievements with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with achievements
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word achievements in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with achievements.
20 examples of simple sentences of achievements. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of achievements
Compound Sentences with achievements
Complex Sentences with achievements
Compound-Complex Sentences with achievements