achievement of in a sentence
1) This achievement of six wins is still unbeaten.
2) The achievement of business success requires many skills.
3) And academic achievement of students is going down.
achievement of example sentences4) The last achievement of man on earth before mankind destroys itself.
5) Measure of student achievement of predetermined performance objectives.
6) The achievements of humanity are impressive and undeniable.
7) Managers operate toward the achievement of goals.
8) The achievements of his health authority are remarkable.
9) The achievement of successful integration is very much an institutional question.
10) Any written records and civil achievements of earlier kingdoms were destroyed.
11) Is capitalism the highest achievement of human organization?
12) What was the great achievement of our wartime president?
13) The mentors or assessors verify the achievement of those criteria.
14) The achievement of that vision makes an astonishing story.
15) But public policy leans against the achievement of such an aim.
use achievement of in a sentence16) Achievement of goals requires decisions and their implementation.
17) Achievement of targets, plastic recycling and voluntary initiatives 7.
18) Achievement of this goal is a secondary concern.
19) However both thought practical achievement of these phenomena were not possible.
20) Basic salary normally equates to the achievement of job expectations.
21) Achievement of any qualifications enhanced employment prospects irrespective of disease severity.
22) These various components made up the full achievement of arms.
23) This was the greatest military achievement of his reign.
24) The nautical achievements of the Vikings were exceptional.
25) The greatest achievement of the 4th century was in philosophy.
26) This is a spectacular achievement of both experiment and theory.
27) Our gathering acknowledged the academic achievements of our graduates .
28) The colossal technical achievement of it all was more striking .
How to use achievement of in a sentence29) UAE never forgets the achievements of its loyal citizens .
30) The achievement of such simplicity and clarity is not easy.
31) The achievement of such movement becomes an aim in itself.
32) There are societal rewards for the achievement of goals.
33) That is the achievement of a teacher.
34) Nonconformances required minor resources to ensure achievement of contract requirements.
35) Another achievement of Vaikom agitation is certainly communal harmony.
36) In fact, the achievement of this goal is highly beneficial.
37) Effects on student achievement of teachers' practices of parent involvement.
38) Its drama is regarded as the highest achievement of Sanskrit literature.
39) Despite the substantial achievements of this program, many challenges remain.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of achievement of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of achievement of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with achievement of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word achievement of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with achievement of.
20 examples of simple sentences of achievement of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of achievement of
Compound Sentences with achievement of
Complex Sentences with achievement of
Compound-Complex Sentences with achievement of