acetal in a sentence
1) Acetal is a highly durable class of plastics.
2) Some polymers are also sensitive to attack, including acetal resin and polybutene.
3) Delrin is DuPont's trademarked name for a type of acetal .
acetal example sentences4) Acetaldehyde forms a stable acetal upon reaction with ethanol under conditions that favor dehydration.
5) A polymer packing ring and a guide ring is attached with the acetal guide bush.
6) An inherent problem with mCPBA is its inability to oxidize silyl ketene acetals .
7) Acetals are stable, but revert to the aldehyde in the presence of acid.
8) This acetal is a principal flavour compound in sherry, and contributes fruitiness to the aroma.
9) It is applied to alkylated methacrylate monomers and the initiator is a silyl ketene acetal .
10) The friction between a steel or nickel guitar string, and smooth, glossy acetal is very low.
11) Dimethyl acetals (DMA) formed during derivatization are considered to be biomarkers of anaerobic bacteria.
12) I think acetal for one or both of the helicoids is the key to getting smooth motion .
13) Under acidic conditions, the hemiacetal and the alcohol can further react to form an acetal and water.
14) The ensuing loss of both flavor and sweetness can be prevented by protecting the aldehyde as an acetal .
15) Initially, the less stable isomer predominates, as it is formed more quickly from the stannyl acetal .
use acetal in a sentence16) Acid-catalyzed hydrolysis of this product performs the dual function of removing the two acetal groups and ring-closing lactonization.
17) Starting from an acetal , the chloroether is generated with boron trichloride and reacted with the enol silane and catalyst.
18) Vinyl acetate polymers include polyvinyl acetate, polyvinyl alcohol, and polyvinyl acetal all come from reaction products of vinyl acetate.
19) Materials are typically aluminum alloy and stainless steel, but they can also be made in acetal , maraging steel and titanium.
20) Treatment of the product with acetone in the presence of an acid catalyst converts four of the remaining hydroxyl groups to acetals .
21) Elesa's new introduction to their proven and popular VC series of lobe knobs features an acetal resin cushioning stud mounted into the end of a stainless steel bolt.
22) Borylation occurs selectively at the least sterically hindered and least electron rich primary C–H bond in a range of acetals , ethers, amines, and alkyl fluorides.
23) The first reaction in the sequence is a DAINV reaction between the tetrazine and vinyl acetal , followed by a retro-Diels–Alder reaction to afford a 1,2-diazine product.
24) Its ketone group was protected as an acetal ("2-ethyl-2-methyl-1,3-dioxolane", TsOH) and a carboxyl group was removed (LiCl, DMSO 140 °C) in monoester 4.
25) The axle box guide, which is welded to the bogie frame has a polymer washer (homopolymer acetal guide) bush fixed at the head.
26) The six-membered ring subunit was transformed from an acetal , which was obtained by an intramolecular 1,4-addition of a presumed hemiacetal intermediate.
27) Akin to the chemistry of alcohols, thiols form thioethers, thioacetals, and thioesters, which are analogous to ethers, acetals , and esters.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of acetal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of acetal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with acetal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word acetal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with acetal.
20 examples of simple sentences of acetal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of acetal
Compound Sentences with acetal
Complex Sentences with acetal
Compound-Complex Sentences with acetal