acerbic in a sentence
1) A very controlling woman with an acerbic tongue.
2) Clements was known for his acerbic , energetic personality.
3) Some took a more acerbic view of the experience.
acerbic example sentences4) As might be expected , Hamilton is more acerbic .
5) Roy has a dry wit but is less acerbic than Speed.
6) His prose sparks with acerbic asides balanced by witty lines.
7) Cook's acerbic commentary was an aspect of the programme.
8) Urban absolutely nails the character's acerbic wit and homespun charm.
9) Trevor-Roper was famous for his lucid and acerbic writing style.
10) That girl had an acerbic personality like you wouldn't believe.
11) Moody and eccentric, he had an acerbic and cynical nature.
12) It 's not all crazy, acerbic noise, though.
13) Another acerbic and thought-provoking film from Michael Moore.
14) Mentally , he is sharp and often acerbic .
15) The acerbic lyrics are unusually harsh, even for Jørgensen.
use acerbic in a sentence16) They feature an acerbic wit and are usually ironic or dark in tone.
17) This acerbic yet predictable slight from Candice has Lisa guffawing .
18) The filmmakers also do an acerbic take on racism in America.
19) And even the sometimes acerbic Australian Prime Minister was watching his tongue.
20) Handler, the acerbic host of the E!
21) Mahler's middle symphonies encouraged walk-outs with their acerbic instrumentalism.
22) Marvin Miller, the pioneering Players Association chief, was more acerbic .
23) Michael Champion as Helm, Richter's acerbic right-hand man.
24) Acerbic and hilarious, it skewered the predatory practices of modern funeral directors.
25) In another tweet , the acerbic mogul said, "Pervert Alert!
26) No doubt the justice invites it, with his air of acerbic certitude.
27) Kieslowski's acerbic critiques of life under communism won little respect from the Party.
28) No way does the acerbic , tell-it-like-it-is Stritch plan to go gentle.
How to use acerbic in a sentence29) There is also a heavy emphasis on acerbic brass chorales and relentlessly satirical rustic dances.
30) Acerbic draftsmanship and headlong composition combine here to deliver a punch to the gut .
31) Thomas's witty and sometimes acerbic voice became the other side of her inner dialogue.
32) Her acerbic behavior is attributed to her being neglected by her father as a child.
33) In 1968, students wrote an acerbic manifesto describing the school administration as an oppressive regime.
34) Danny Webb as Morse, an acerbic , self-centered, and cynical prisoner.
35) Rickman played an acerbic mentor to young writers in the play by Theresa Rebeck.
36) The acerbic "All You Need Is Love (106 bpm)" follows.
37) Collins was subjected to acerbic comments in the press following reports about his retirement in 2011.
38) When I said Ralph was like Dad , I meant his acerbic sense of humour.
39) Sudeikis and Aniston are dependably funny throughout with a nice acerbic "anti-chemistry".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of acerbic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of acerbic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with acerbic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word acerbic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with acerbic.
20 examples of simple sentences of acerbic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of acerbic
Compound Sentences with acerbic
Complex Sentences with acerbic
Compound-Complex Sentences with acerbic