aced in a sentence
1) Aced has been online since December 2000.
2) Bradley really struggled and we were getting aced way too much.
3) During high school, I aced calculus.
aced example sentences4) He aced all five by a combined 26 lengths.
5) For this reason, Murray is rarely aced .
6) So i consider my test as aced .
7) Of course, I aced the exam.
8) Crane aced the memory tests and story problems he was recently given.
9) I don't expect that many people aced this test.
10) I participated in Masters level courses and aced them all .
11) Djokovic is rarely aced because of his flexibility, length and balance.
12) No way you would have aced that course without me.
13) Thanks for Victoria and Lillian for organising the aced briefing again.
14) But she aced it , graduating with a 3.8 GPA.
15) Passed, sure, but aced it?
use aced in a sentence16) William Wang aced the Championship section with a perfect 4-0.
17) I aced The 13th Hole for my second career hole in one.
18) You are aced with making a transition from the past to an unknown future.
19) The single mother knew something was wrong when Nybria aced her standardized test in reading .
20) You just aced the SATs and are heading to a Division I university .
21) Even a tour can't be had until you've aced the kindergarten entrance exam.
22) You suited up, aced the questions and felt you really made a good impression.
23) The " aced sans study" myth is too powerful a drug and too cool a boast.
24) By the end, Chelsea has aced her geometry test and coordinated a successful fashion show.
25) We make a serving error, get aced , we make two more hitting errors.
26) Through his usual sorcery, he aced his finals in English and Environmental Science.
27) I aced all these tests.
28) Nobody's aced me properly.
How to use aced in a sentence29) On my second attempt and after reviewing your CCS notes, I aced my CCS.
30) I will never forget how proud Jack was of her when she aced her obedience class.
31) Last quarter she aced parisitology.
32) I think there are going to be a few very tired people during the aced meeting today.
33) Comfortable aced rooms . . .
34) Pam has taken the IFAB –the ISIS field agent aptitude test–and she's completely aced it.
35) Benson has denied the police officers' allegations, and insisted that he ' aced ' the field test.
36) It began when Bee aced her report card and claimed her promised reward: a family trip to Antarctica.
37) We all aced it.
38) Qi aced it with a tribute to 'American Girls" and the crowd was on their feet again.
39) Riding high from doing so well at the Catwalk challenge, both Aroha and Tyne aced the photo shoot.
40) If you think you aced an interview and therefore an offer is pending, still continue to search for jobs.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aced
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aced with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aced
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aced in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aced.
20 examples of simple sentences of aced. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aced
Compound Sentences with aced
Complex Sentences with aced
Compound-Complex Sentences with aced