accusative case in a sentence
1) Only the accusative case for indefinite masculine nouns is often marked.
2) This is equivalent to the accusative case .
3) The accusative case marks the direct object of a verb.
accusative case example sentences4) Some German pronouns also change in the accusative case .
5) The accusative case is also used after particular German prepositions.
6) This preposition use accusative case in some meanings.
7) The name is invoked in either the vocative or the accusative case .
8) This difference is observable only for masculine nouns in nominative or accusative case .
9) Nouns are also inflected differently in the dative and accusative case .
10) The possessive suffixes vary in the nominative and accusative cases and with case endings.
11) Diptotes never take an alif in the accusative case in written Arabic.
12) The accusative case is unmarked.
13) In a verbal sentence, the subject takes nominative case and the object takes accusative case .
14) The accusative case developed as a prepositional case, displacing many instances of the ablative.
15) The accusative case indicates the direct object of a verb: "The clerk remembered us.
use accusative case in a sentence16) In German, for example, accusative case is always overt on arguments with masculine gender.
17) This was the tendency to use the accusative case in the role of the nominative.
18) The first- and second-person subject particles pattern like a nominative– accusative case marking system.
19) The word is in its nominative case, but is taken to be in accusative case .
20) The verb (V) assigns accusative case to a DP in the complement position.
21) The masculine and neuter forms differ only in the nominative, vocative, and accusative cases .
22) Nouns are marked for case, the most basic of which are the nominative and accusative case .
23) Lithuanian breaks them out of the genitive case, accusative case and locative case by using different postpositions.
24) As a copula linking two noun phrases, it does not cause either to take the accusative case .
25) In particular, the accusative case is assigned through a structural relation between the verbal head and its complement.
26) Pronouns are identical in all cases, though exceptionally the accusative case may be marked, as for nouns.
27) If one of the sisters of begins a clause, then the subject takes accusative case instead of nominative.
28) Nouns are also inflected differently in dative and accusative case , and there are three forms of expressing genitive.
How to use accusative case in a sentence29) The absolute case combines the uses of the nominative, vocative, and (in part) Accusative cases .
30) If the causee is marked by the accusative case , it implies a more direct causation than the instrumental case.
31) The phenomenon of ECM makes it evident that accusative case is not necessarily assigned to the complement of the assigner.
32) Animate nouns have the accusative case like the genitive, and inanimate nouns have the accusative case like the nominative.
33) Animate nouns have the accusative case like the genitive, and inanimate nouns have the accusative case like the nominative.
34) Accusative case in the position of the direct object, for example, can be a strong identifier of patienthood.
35) He also states that ergative verbs do not have accusative case and therefore do not assign accusative case to the object.
36) He also states that ergative verbs do not have accusative case and therefore do not assign accusative case to the object.
37) German places strong emphasis on the difference between location and motion, the accusative case governing motion and the dative governing location.
38) One of these differences is that the Macedonian dialect uses the accusative case instead of genitive to refer to an indirect object.
39) The last example shows that nasalizing the last vowel of the preceding N is a common way to show the accusative case .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accusative case
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accusative case with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accusative case
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accusative case in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accusative case.
20 examples of simple sentences of accusative case. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accusative case
Compound Sentences with accusative case
Complex Sentences with accusative case
Compound-Complex Sentences with accusative case