World ace in a sentence
1) Billy Bishop . First World War fighter ace .
2) Don Gentile - World War II ace .
3) Robert Ritter von Greim, World War I ace and World War II field marshal.
World ace example sentences4) America's leading World War I ace , Medal of Honor recipient, and pioneer of commercial aviation.
5) One of the highlights of the day was a flying exhibition put on by a World War I ace .
6) Davis was one of 1,297 World War II aces from the United States, with seven confirmed kills during that war.
7) Second World War aces , such as Bader and Johnson, acknowledge that Mannock's tactics served as inspiration to them.
8) Luke Field, which was named after Arizona's World War I ace , Frank Luke, cost $4.5 million and was used mainly for advanced flight training.
9) He was Australia's last surviving World War I ace when he died in Melbourne on 24 August 1992, at the age of 95.
10) The title of the film came from a phrase used by Billy Bishop, the First World War fighter ace , who played himself in the film.
11) In 1969, he met Linda Mencin, the daughter of a retired Naval Commander and World War II ace , through a mutual friend.
12) In 1922, Paul-Louis Weiller, a World War I ace , took over the company and decided to focus it on aircraft engines once again.
13) This is the total used in the photo-gallery of World War I aces of all nations at the RAF Museum in Hendon, north west London.
14) The museum acquired the S.E.5e through a donation by the estate of Lt. Col. William C. Lambert, USAF Ret. a First World War ace with 21.5 victories.
15) William George "Billy" Barker VC, DSO & Bar, MC & Two Bars (3 November 1894 – 12 March 1930) was a Canadian First World War fighter ace and Victoria Cross recipient.
use World ace in a sentence16) Based on the unofficial totals, he is considered by some to be the Royal Air Forces World War II ace of aces.
17) RCAF Second World War fighter ace (8.5 victories); taken POW when his F-86 was shot down while flying with the USAF 51 FIW in Korea in 1952.
18) So he resorted to an old favourite, which was to imagine himself as a First World War fighter ace engaged in an aerial duel with an enemy pilot.
19) Theo Osterkamp, naval aviator and World War I ace ; also scored six victories in World War II and became a "Luftwaffe" general.
20) There is some dispute about whether Bishop or Mick Mannock had the highest score of any British Empire First World War fighter ace .
21) Ernst Udet, a German First World War ace , persuaded Hermann Göring to buy two Curtiss Hawk IIs for the newly reformed Luftwaffe.
22) List of World War II aces from Germany
23) Francis Peabody Magoun, World War I ace and scholar of languages and literature
24) James MacLachlan, a British Second World War fighter ace with an amputated arm
25) Major Carl Abbott – a career pilot, World War II ace and former squadron mate
26) Colonel Dutch Imil – Cleve's wing commander, a World War II ace and hero
27) Clayton Bissell, World War I ace , commander of Tenth Air Force during World War II
28) "Obituary: Johnnie Johnson, Second World War Fighter ace credited with more enemy 'kills' than any other British pilot.
How to use World ace in a sentence29) January 27 – Cecil Arthur Lewis MC, British fighter pilot who flew in World War I and last surviving World War I ace (b. 1898)
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of World ace
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of World ace with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with World ace
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word World ace in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with World ace.
20 examples of simple sentences of World ace. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of World ace
Compound Sentences with World ace
Complex Sentences with World ace
Compound-Complex Sentences with World ace