Antipodean in a sentence
1) Our Antipodean cousins are typically made of sterling stuff .
2) Other Antipodeans have shown greater caution - and greater resilience.
3) It's obviously the Antipodean point of view.
Antipodean example sentences4) It appears Antipodean women are equally well-heeled .
5) Luckily I'm Antipodean -easier to blame the British.
6) How would we have done against the Antipodean giants?
7) I socially Antipodean Anacin admirably, but not CSI.
8) For once, Kilroy neglects to mention Gould's Antipodean origins.
9) Antipodean Opaleye - native to the valleys of New Zealand.
10) There was off-field intrigue in Australian cricket during the Antipodean winter of 1935.
11) The increasing Irish immigration was seen as an economic boon by these Antipodean countries.
12) Kisch detailed his Antipodean adventures in his 1937 book "Australian Landfall".
13) Britain's 'missing' expatriate Antipodean practitioner of California modern design and architecture.
14) But Antipodean life was a far cry from the lifestyle promised by the picture show.
15) The Antipodean market continues to be the friendliest in the world for British pop.
example sentences with Antipodean16) This Antipodean modification was based on the rise of Australian nationalism in the late nineteenth century.
17) We are in a small, Antipodean pond and this is a fine, home-grown publication.
18) This may not be the case with Lorde and her fellow Antipodean Iggy Azalea.
19) The summer of 2008 marked a change in the Dragons recruitment policy to a more Antipodean focus.
20) Cuddly Antipodean wit Clive James was guest speaker at a South Wales District Society dinner recently.
21) The train out to Wembley was packed with the usual Antipodean detritus of Earl's Court.
22) Jonathan Zawada is the multi-talented Antipodean LEGEND responsible for the tropical cover of our winter magazine.
23) WITH Antipodean brashness, Australian Mutual Provident has launched its £1.1bn takeover of the Pearl.
24) The Antipodean gentleman was from the Textile Museum in Melbourne which is where the carpet is now displayed.
25) The same goes for Bryan Gould, whose Antipodean origins, according to Kavanagh, would not be exploited.
26) Her casting topped off a layer cake of pure Antipodean cream that followed the hiring of John Curran as director.
27) Paper delivered at ' Antipodean Utopias' conference, University of Tasmania, Hobart, 7 December 2001.
28) And, of course, there have been anthologies and features in journals in each country aiming for Antipodean connections.
How to use Antipodean in a sentence29) Some twenty-five Antipodean painters, twenty-two Australians and three New Zealanders, are mentioned in Jean-Claude Lesage's study.
30) Judging by their success we are (connoisseurs and expat Antipodeans excluded) prepared to stay in their expensive embrace.
31) BEFORE the two-pronged Antipodean attack on the Springboks few South Africans were prepared to anticipate a plummeting fall from grace.
32) Surf and suntans, Antipodean accents, endless brothers and sisters cropping up out of nowhere are all part of the appeal.
33) He was supported at the other end by big Antipodean , Andrew Dodd who hit the deck hard with 1-4.
34) She was definitely there in 1962, and may have also stopped there in her first Antipodean visit in 1958-1959.
35) Antipodean creative Sally Whitwell is a pianist, composer, conductor and educator whose primary purpose is to Keep Classical Music Friendly.
36) Someone commented on your Antipodean location which reminded me that the late J A Radford of New Zealand was an Araldite exponent.
37) Also at the conference were two Australian ex-professional sprinters, John Dinan and Chris Perry, who had been running some fast times during the Antipodean summer.
38) The winters are grey, and if the sun is visible it's a pallid wash that at its mid-afternoon height resembles, at best, the pre-dawn rays of an Antipodean morning.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Antipodean
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Antipodean with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Antipodean
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Antipodean in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Antipodean.
20 examples of simple sentences of Antipodean. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Antipodean
Compound Sentences with Antipodean
Complex Sentences with Antipodean
Compound-Complex Sentences with Antipodean