Antilles in a sentence
1) It dissipated before affecting the Lesser Antilles .
2) Sandy moved slowly northward toward the Greater Antilles and gradually intensified.
3) The former Netherlands Antilles again split as three areas in 2010.
Antilles example sentences4) Impact was generally light in the Lesser Antilles .
5) The depression brought heavy rain to the Netherlands Antilles .
6) The British Antilles also share in certain folk traditions.
7) The Netherlands Antilles consisted of two distinct island groups.
8) The Greater Antilles are made up of continental rock.
9) French records have the capture occurring in the Antilles .
10) This sparked a new referendum cycle across the Netherlands Antilles .
11) In 1870 and 1871 he had been in the Antilles .
12) Dog passed through the Lesser Antilles with winds of 130 mph.
13) It nonetheless lent its name to the Spanish Antilles .
14) Slow deepening occurred as the storm approached the Lesser Antilles .
15) The territory was renamed to "Netherlands Antilles " as well.
example sentences with Antilles16) A tropical disturbance moved through the Lesser Antilles in late September.
17) The West Indian subspecies is found throughout the Greater Antilles .
18) On October 10, 2010 the Netherlands Antilles was dismantled.
19) On 10 October 2010, the Netherlands Antilles was dissolved.
20) The hurricane produced light rainfall and winds throughout the northern Lesser Antilles .
21) It includes four genera and five species distributed throughout the Greater Antilles .
22) The other islands also voted for maintaining the Netherlands Antilles .
23) Iris continued to steadily weaken as it approached the Lesser Antilles .
24) When France fell, they took refuge in the Antilles .
25) They were concerned over German infiltration in the Lesser Antilles .
26) The Netherlands Antilles remained an overseas territory of the Netherlands.
27) Haiti was once France's Pearl of the Antilles .
28) Tropical Storm Ana caused minimal impact in the Lesser Antilles .
How to use Antilles in a sentence29) A weak tropical wave moved through the Lesser Antilles on October 9.
30) The Leeward Antilles have a mixed volcanic and coral origin.
31) On October 10, 2010, the Netherlands Antilles were dissolved.
32) Barbados is the easternmost island in the Lesser Antilles .
33) The smallest and easternmost island of the Greater Antilles .
34) Definitions of the terms Greater Antilles and Lesser Antilles often vary.
35) Definitions of the terms Greater Antilles and Lesser Antilles often vary.
36) Hurricane Hilda struck the Greater Antilles and then Mexico.
37) The Caribbean Netherlands form a part of the Lesser Antilles .
38) By 1985 St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles was added.
39) A westward-moving tropical wave traversed the Lesser Antilles on July 20.
40) Offshore, six fishermen went missing as Gilbert approached the Lesser Antilles .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Antilles
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Antilles with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Antilles
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Antilles in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Antilles.
20 examples of simple sentences of Antilles. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Antilles
Compound Sentences with Antilles
Complex Sentences with Antilles
Compound-Complex Sentences with Antilles