Antigone in a sentence
1) His tone is sarcastic and mocking of Antigone .
2) Antigone proves to be noble and wise.
3) Antigone refused to be so easily led.
Antigone example sentences4) Antigone could not have been more surprised.
5) Antigone has had an enduring hold on our imagination of justice.
6) Antigone , he says, is herself the purest poem.
7) The major themes of love and hate are actively portrayed throughout Antigone .
8) They advise him to yield and release Antigone .
9) But there's something steering him toward Antigone .
10) And with Antigone so young-a girl just eighteen.
11) The brother denied burial in Antigone is called Polynices.
12) Antigone allows more room for individualism within the role of the citizen.
13) For Antigone there could be no sanctuary yet.
14) This image portrays the close loving relationship Ismene and Antigone shared.
15) Antigone swallowed the profane retort that rose to her lips.
example sentences with Antigone16) Antigone , Preston to me, was a cool chick.
17) Antigone cooperates in writing normative texts on penal and penitentiary matters.
18) Susanna Marietti is the national coordinator of Antigone .
19) Defying this edict, Antigone attempted to bury her brother.
20) The Chorus is divided in loyalty between Antigone and Creon.
21) Antigone mourns her fate and the curse on her family.
22) Antigone rejects life as desperately meaningless but without affirmatively choosing a noble death.
23) The first human settlement here, Antigone , dates from 303 BC.
24) Oedipus was driven into exile, accompanied by Antigone and Ismene.
25) Haemon suggests that his father not punish Antigone for her actions.
26) Antigone opens with the instruction: "Set without historical or geographical implications.
27) This image symbolizes the confrontation between Antigone and Creon throughout the play.
28) During this session, three different participants have been chosen to play Antigone .
How to use Antigone in a sentence29) Another squeeze on her elbow kept Antigone from making any further blunt commentary.
30) Throughout the play, Antigone makes many things quite clear to Creon.
31) This is Antigone's supreme action.
32) He wrote one opera, " Antigone " (1990-1991).
33) Creon remains stubborn and Haemon threatens to die with Antigone .
34) Antigone was not at all sure.
35) Antigone decides to bury his body and face the consequences of her actions.
36) Creon decrees Antigone to be entombed alive.
37) In Antigone , the hubris of Creon is revealed.
38) The very quality that made Antigone seem admirable makes Creon seem stubborn and petty.
39) Yet the justice of Antigone's cause is not sufficient to save her.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Antigone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Antigone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Antigone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Antigone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Antigone.
20 examples of simple sentences of Antigone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Antigone
Compound Sentences with Antigone
Complex Sentences with Antigone
Compound-Complex Sentences with Antigone