Albanian in a sentence
1) Albanian official statistics claim somewhat higher losses.
2) Albanian and local bandits began looting raids once again.
3) He began contacting local Albanian leaders through local catholic clergy.
Albanian example sentences4) Albanian officials claim that the allegations are speculative.
5) Albanian music displays a variety of influences.
6) Standard Albanian has 7 vowels and 29 consonants.
7) The Albanians are too violent and too unpredictable.
8) The Albanian mafia has clans throughout the world.
9) There has been one recorded fatality among Albanian troops.
10) The Albanian national movement was inspired by various reasons.
11) But, later Albanian started attending too.
12) Albanian criminality will be hardly ever rooted out.
13) Both amount about 51 percent of Albanian surfaces.
14) He had elected to read some Albanian .
15) She had announced that her father was Albanian .
example sentences with Albanian16) As a result of heavy taxes Albanian population were extremely impoverished.
17) There are two distinct dialects in modern Albanian .
18) Of which the majority are ethnic Albanians .
19) Italian capital was allowed to dominate the Albanian economy.
20) Other places are reserved for the Albanian majority community.
21) The economic crisis was the worst in Albanian history.
22) Yugoslav forces were mobilized into province to quell Albanian rebels.
23) Albanian clandestine immigrants started arriving at Italian ports in 1991.
24) The typical structure of the Albanian mafia is hierarchical.
25) Albanian is the national language in Albania.
26) Albanian refugees appeared after the beginning of hostilities.
27) There are mixed feelings towards the "new Albanians ".
28) This proposal however was rejected by the Albanian side.
How to use Albanian in a sentence29) The long and bloody battle was an Albanian victory.
30) An exodus of the local Albanian population occurred.
31) Albanians themselves mostly use the term "ethnic Albania" instead.
32) Albanian is the official language of Albania.
33) The Albanians would never say such stupid words.
34) All Albanian ports were placed under military control from Aug. 9.
35) Kosovo Albanians enthusiastically welcomed the Italian occupation.
36) Some Serbs claimed that those killed were actually Albanian militants.
37) In 1939 about 420 Albanians studied abroad Albania.
38) The Albanian language is used in radio stations (ex.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Albanian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Albanian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Albanian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Albanian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Albanian.
20 examples of simple sentences of Albanian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Albanian
Compound Sentences with Albanian
Complex Sentences with Albanian
Compound-Complex Sentences with Albanian