Alaska in a sentence
1) Alaska pea plants prefer moist soil while growing.
2) Alaska has rarely decisively elected any mainstream candidate.
3) Alaska has seen effects of global warming.
Alaska example sentences4) Alaska remained mostly ice free due to arid climate conditions.
5) Alaska has more than three million lakes.
6) Alaska has a very large cash reserve .
7) Alaska has protected 40% of their landscape.
8) Alaska is not currently a significant copper producer.
9) Alaska is described as an attractive yet emotionally unstable girl.
10) Alaska 261 informed air traffic control of their control problems.
11) Alaska receives royalties from oil production on state land.
12) Alaska has struggled since statehood to set a fair oil tax.
13) Alaska has long been the subject of imagination.
14) Alaska native being set power on a dopamine common prescription.
15) Obama lost Alaska by 14 percentage points.
example sentences with Alaska16) Most Alaska hotels have limited bedding choices.
17) That trend continued last night in Alaska .
18) The example of Alaska is very characteristic.
19) SE Alaska has beautiful and varied scenery.
20) Alaska's economic activity is highly concentrated in resource extraction.
21) Alaska State jurisdiction over small hydroelectric projects.
22) Many species endangered elsewhere are still abundant in Alaska .
23) This issue had special significance in territorial Alaska .
24) Both units shared air defense alert duties in Alaska .
25) The title track " Alaska " became their third music video.
26) Alaska Airlines continues pioneering new technologies today.
27) Many reality television shows are filmed in Alaska .
28) So why put more missile defenses in Alaska ?
How to use Alaska in a sentence29) Kansas and Alaska never sealed original birth certificates.
30) Our recent trip to Alaska was fabulous.
31) Another major retail chain is coming to Alaska .
32) He is often called " Alaska's third senator.
33) The Alaska budget information isn't top secret.
34) The bowhead population around Alaska has increased since commercial whaling ceased.
35) Alaska has blown away all records for sea ice this winter.
36) His adventurous spirit responded to the Alaska gold rush.
37) They feel Alaska was ripped off by our statehood agreement.
38) He says visiting Alaska serves as a reality check.
39) We had a wonderful cruise to Alaska .
40) Also wanted to add that Alaska is beautiful!
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Alaska
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Alaska with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Alaska
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Alaska in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Alaska.
20 examples of simple sentences of Alaska. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Alaska
Compound Sentences with Alaska
Complex Sentences with Alaska
Compound-Complex Sentences with Alaska